Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Not quite a song, but a video I stumbled across explaining why most people sing with an American accent, no matter where they're from.

That was really interesting. I've always wondered how that worked. The only one I can think of off hand that slips a little in and out is roger waters, but even then, it's quite subtle. Cool vid.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Love jar of flies. I even have the promo version with little plastic house flys in the cd case spine.
Jealous! It's one of my favorite cd's. I just picked it up again today. I've been in a cd ripping frenzy the last few days.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Jealous! It's one of my favorite cd's. I just picked it up again today. I've been in a cd ripping frenzy the last few days.
Nice! Don't forget Sap. I love Chris Cornell and Ann Wilson on there.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah. I gotta get some Soungarden and Pearl Jam too. I'm finding a lot of my old favorites online cheap. $3-4 most of the time. I'm having a lot of fun growing my library. I have a retired laptop with a 750g hard drive that can be dedicated for nothing but music hooked up to my receiver.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I never listened to much Staind before, at least not knowing it was them (they have a sound not dissimilar to other bands). Spotify had the Singles album and am listening now....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I never listened to much Staind before, at least not knowing it was them (they have a sound not dissimilar to other bands). Spotify had the Singles album and am listening now....
Their lead singer went on a country kick. He might still be doing it. I'm not a big country fan, but I really like Staind.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
This is one of those songs that takes a while to get revved up.
But once it gets going, it really gets going.

Foo Fighters. Come Alive

I dare you to listen (loud as you can) and not tap your feet.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis