Pioneer Elite SC-87 on my boat will not stay on

• Thread starter Mario Bustamante
  • Start date
M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Either fix the leak that's dripping on the receiver, or catch the stowaway rat that is living in your walls chewing up your wires. Is there a bow rail stanchion or deck fitting right above the receiver? :)

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Please read the whole thread. We have this gentleman sorted out I think.
Will wonders never cease? I read the entire thread. Is there any aspect of audio that you can't do?
Marine stuff is "unique". I have a good electrical education, but taking on a problem on what's not just a boat but looks like a genuine yacht, is quite the undertaking. You seemed to have understood it well enough, without having set foot on the craft, to have nailed it. I am suitably impressed. I am going to go sit down and listen to some music now. I got nothin' to keep up with y'all. :D

BTW, I enjoyed the fact you have APC UPS units. At least I have reached that level of evolution.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Oh! Thanks for clearing up that confusion. That had me worried about another confounding variable.

I think we have now covered all the vital points and have a workable plan. Please understand I'm not there on the boat with you. However I think I have a good handle on your situation. I have high confidence in this plan if properly carried out.

By the way, I love boats. I would dearly love you to post a picture of your boat. She sounds a splendid vessel.

Here is my Marina taken at Sunrise on Benedict Lake Minnesota.

Benedict Lake is part of the huge Leech Lake system. Benedict connects to Leech Lake via an easily navigable short river.
TLS Guy
I feel like I need to do an onsite inspection of the facilities. Just to make sure they are safe
:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis