Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeremy P

Audiophyte
Signed up for both! I have been drooling over this subwoofer. It would round out my system and fulfill my soul wrenching thirst for bass! My living room wants one, the audiophile in me needs one. I want to feel the music and movies in my gut.

P

Patrice Moracchini

Audiophyte
I've always heard about SVS subwoofers but never had the chance to own one. that's a good occasion plus my subwoofer is a bit short on bass.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
I've subscribed to both newsletters. Having read more than my fair share of articles here on Audioholics that sing the praise of multiple subwoofers, I feel like this subwoofer would be the perfect mate to my existing subwoofer to smooth out any nodes in my system's bottom end.

N

Nevin O'Donnell

Audiophyte
I sure could use it! I'm ashamed and tired of being ridiculed for my cheap home theater in a Box sub.

M

Mikex01

Audiophyte
I'm already a subscriber to both, and I'd really like the opportunity to experience great bass. It's hard to come up with the funds to get audiophile grade sound at home :p

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I just signed up for the Audioholics newsletter, but have been subscribed to the SVS newsletter since I bought an SVS sub a few months ago and would like a second. Never had a dual sub system and would like to see the diff.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Would you ever consider an European branch, since there is such a thing as SVS Europe? :cool:

PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze

Enthusiast
Signed up for both! We are building a H/T area in our basement starting from scratch and when I send in our plans with measurements, SVS support recommended the PB2000 so it would be a great start!

Thanks!

hv9200

hv9200

Audioholic Intern
already subscribe to both....

my current SVS needs a friend.

R

rjhokie

Audiophyte
Already a subscriber to both - I do not have a home theater though! Just a setup in my den, this would be the starting piece (and centerpiece) of a true home theater in my basement

M

mthird

Audiophyte
Subscribed. I haven't had a subwoofer since my BA PV600 cone dry rotted 4 years ago.

M

munkee55

Enthusiast
Already subscribed to both newsletters. I may get to finally build my dedicated home theater room soon and this subwoofer would work wonderfully into my plans. Already was looking at SVS speakers as well.

H

Herb too

Audiophyte
I am already subscribed to both. I would like the PB-2000 to round out the bass and to prove to my wife it would not be too big for the room.

H

K

keithnash

Audiophyte
I am already subscribed to both and could use a new sub to replace my broken Sunfire sub.

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
This would be perfect for our Living Room setup, and would replace a 20 year old KLH sub that is on its last leg.

S

Schrodinger23

Audioholic Intern
I was signed up for the SVS newsletter, but not the Audioholics one. So I figure I will post here just in case. I would love to own this subwoofer because I have never heard an SVS subwoofer. I own a 13 year old Outlaw subwoofer that might pair well with this to give me better seat to seat variation. But, if they don't play well together it might just be time for an upgrade, in the very small chance that I actually win.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Subscribed to both. I know just the place to put it!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

K

kbush21

Audiophyte
Just signed up for Audioholics newsletter, already a subscriber to SVS. I recently set up a home theater in my basement with a 120 inch projector. My speakers consist of two old tower speakers and two old Yamaha subs from college. I've narrowed my sub search to the PB-2000 after many hours of research. Since I just splurged a decent chunk of change to set up the home theater, I've had to put the sub purchase on hold. I've been happy with my setup so far but know I am missing the full experience a good sub can provide. It would be awesome to have this sub now before the time it takes me to save up. Then when I have enough saved I'll be running dual subs which will be amazing. I can hear the bass, but I want to feel the bass.

R

RobertWGarcia

Audiophyte
I got a 9.1 all svs prime setup with a pc 2000. Would like to add this sub to mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis