Switched phones game problem

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I had a Samsung Galaxy S6, my last Samsung phone I will own. Anyway fast charging stopped, and it was taking like 6 hours or more to charge. I ended now getting a Google Pixel phone that I got today. I play a game and was moving up in the ranks pretty high called Tap sports Baseball 16. Please say someone here plays it and know what I am talking about? I guess I never linked it to my Gmail account so i can't transfer my game progress. Any way to do this, any work around here? Why can't I just link my progress now or can I? Thanks for any help.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
If it is not synced to gmail, chances are slim

1. Did you do the wireless transfer between phones (NFC (Near field Communication)) that is part of the android operating system?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I tried to do the hard wire transfer but the reason I ordered a new phone is there is something wrong with USB port on my old phone. It doesn't make a real nice connection, and that is why it was taking like 6 hours to charge the old phone which is why I have a new phone. So I ended up doing the wireless transfer which is of course is just signing in to Gmail. Its weird that after the fact this game does not allow you to link your team to your gmail account.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
If that is so import to you - get root on old phone. Install titanium backup (root). Possibly pay for premium version. Get full app backup (only possible with root) and upload it ether using Bluetooth or to google drive or something if usb doesn't work right.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
If that is so import to you - get root on old phone. Install titanium backup (root). Possibly pay for premium version. Get full app backup (only possible with root) and upload it ether using Bluetooth or to google drive or something if usb doesn't work right.
Whew a little over my head, but interesting idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis