New JBL Everest Elite 100 Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones

Homer Bluth

Homer Bluth

Audiophyte
Within the last several months, Harman subsidiary JBL has launched a new Bluetooth earbud option called the Everest Elite 100, currently being offered for $199.95. Based on online reviews, the Everest Elite 100 appear to be viewed favorably and offer a bevy of features, including:
  • Active Noise Cancellation
  • 6 hour rechargeable battery
  • Sturdy and attractive carry case
  • Built in microphone for voice calls
  • Excellent in-ear fit, even while exercising

In the box, you will receive:
  • 1 pair of JBL Everest Elite 100 headphones
  • 1 JBL carrying case
  • 1 Micro USB charging cable
  • 4 sets of ear tips (XS,S,M,L)
  • 3 sets of secure fit eartips (S,M,L)
  • 1 Quick Start Guide
  • 1 Warranty and safety note
  • My JBL Headphones App download
What sets the Everest Elite 100's apart from the rest of the pack is their NXTGen ActiveNoise Cancelling technology, making them the first ever wireless in-ear headphones to include this functionality. Listeners will literally be able to adjust the amount of outside noise they want to allow in using this feature. What this means is that the Everest Elite 100 will be perfect for when you are trying to focus on nothing other than your music by turning the noise cancellation all the way up AND if you want to use them to go for a run/jog and still allow some of the outside road noise in to be safe, simply by turning the noise cancellation down.

If anyone is interested in these cool headphones or if you already have experience with them, I would love to hear your feedback!

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
The neckband how ever doesnt look really confortable and practical imo. I personally would rather to use regular IEM's with traditional cable.

Homer Bluth

Homer Bluth

Audiophyte
I agree tyhjaarpa! Never been a big neckband guy myself!

Dan Madden

Dan Madden

Audioholic
My problem with Bluetooth headsets has always been the same. While nobody can deny the beauty of wireless on the go, connectivity problems and dropouts while moving about outside were a constant problem for me. The phone connected to the headset must be VERY close to the headset or you tend to get dropouts which are very annoying. You can forget about putting the phone in your pocket. It must be on an arm band with a direct line of sight to the headset.

Secondly, there is the audio quality issue. Although bluetooth headsets can sound remarkably good, they still do not compete with a good, higher end wired headset.

And for that reason........I am out!

maximoiglesias

maximoiglesias

Audioholic
Within the last several months, Harman subsidiary JBL has launched a new Bluetooth earbud option called the Everest Elite 100, currently being offered for $199.95. Based on online reviews, the Everest Elite 100 appear to be viewed favorably and offer a bevy of features, including:
  • Active Noise Cancellation
  • 6 hour rechargeable battery
  • Sturdy and attractive carry case
  • Built in microphone for voice calls
  • Excellent in-ear fit, even while exercising

In the box, you will receive:
  • 1 pair of JBL Everest Elite 100 headphones
  • 1 JBL carrying case
  • 1 Micro USB charging cable
  • 4 sets of ear tips (XS,S,M,L)
  • 3 sets of secure fit eartips (S,M,L)
  • 1 Quick Start Guide
  • 1 Warranty and safety note
  • My JBL Headphones App download
What sets the Everest Elite 100's apart from the rest of the pack is their NXTGen ActiveNoise Cancelling technology, making them the first ever wireless in-ear headphones to include this functionality. Listeners will literally be able to adjust the amount of outside noise they want to allow in using this feature. What this means is that the Everest Elite 100 will be perfect for when you are trying to focus on nothing other than your music by turning the noise cancellation all the way up AND if you want to use them to go for a run/jog and still allow some of the outside road noise in to be safe, simply by turning the noise cancellation down.

If anyone is interested in these cool headphones or if you already have experience with them, I would love to hear your feedback!
Lyes. I see

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis