Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
I've been doing well. I think the shift away from forums for people overall is the main culprit. Plus we have a highly entertaining election going on.
Couldn't agreed more, as I'm reading the last sentence of your post, I'm speaking to myself about the election being entertaining but also free entertainment...that's when I stopped myself and responded to self, stating it's not free entertainment because who ever is elected it will cost us something which boredom has no place for now...Cheers

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I've been doing well. I think the shift away from forums for people overall is the main culprit. Plus we have a highly entertaining election going on.
More scary than entertaining if you ask me....

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Great to hear man. Ah yeah, I'm getting old and can't keep up with the latest anymore. Your point about the election makes a lot of sense too. I'm ready for it to be over, I can barely watch the news at night anymore without getting a headache.

Just too crazy busy to post here .....
Having 14 hour work days

How are you doing Sensi?
Hey dude! I'm doing well, just working a lot also. I've been consuming content at night but haven't been tinkering much with gear. How have you been?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Great to hear man. Ah yeah, I'm getting old and can't keep up with the latest anymore. Your point about the election makes a lot of sense too. I'm ready for it to be over, I can barely watch the news at night anymore without getting a headache.

Hey dude! I'm doing well, just working a lot also. I've been consuming content at night but haven't been tinkering much with gear. How have you been?
Thx for asking, just too busy to think about hifi gear or anything... way lots tavelling, in UK now, just been a week in Mumbai / India, going to Ukraine tomorrow, and next week to UAE, Dubai or Abu Dhabi, not decided where yet, then the week after to Stockholm, and then back to UK sometimes later...

Not sure when I'm gonna see my pillow again. Hope it calms down a bot soon, it's just a bit too crazy now at work.

We bought a flat in Kyiv / Ukraine where we are doing a renovation, managed by my wife, and we have to move in Norway, last week of November...

A bit busy, but very fine :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Couldn't agreed more, as I'm reading the last sentence of your post, I'm speaking to myself about the election being entertaining but also free entertainment...that's when I stopped myself and responded to self, stating it's not free entertainment because who ever is elected it will cost us something which boredom has no place for now...Cheers
This is not so entertaining.....

https://www.virgin.com/richard-branson/meeting-donald-trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-retooled-his-charity-to-spend-other-peoples-money/2016/09/10/da8cce64-75df-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Thx for asking, just too busy to think about hifi gear or anything... way lots tavelling, in UK now, just been a week in Mumbai / India, going to Ukraine tomorrow, and next week to UAE, Dubai or Abu Dhabi, not decided where yet, then the week after to Stockholm, and then back to UK sometimes later...

Not sure when I'm gonna see my pillow again. Hope it calms down a bot soon, it's just a bit too crazy now at work.

We bought a flat in Kyiv / Ukraine where we are doing a renovation, managed by my wife, and we have to move in Norway, last week of November...

A bit busy, but very fine :p
Yikes that is a lot of travel. I've done some quick hops over the pond this year and those wreck me even now. Busy but fine is good though!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

I think we are all ready for it to be over. I sincerely hope both sides are right when they say the media has been fabricating stories about them for ratings.

I do plan to buy a house in the next year. If that happens I will probably start building speakers again. I've got all the tools, but no space in my current apartment. I really want to do a TL build and a bi-polar build with higher end drivers. Not to mention bulding the surrounds. Of course I also want to get an old sports car to work on for fun.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I think we are all ready for it to be over. I sincerely hope both sides are right when they say the media has been fabricating stories about them for ratings.
I think everyone is ready for this election campaign to be over. Everyone, except those who make money from being campaign consultants, pollsters, or media 'political horse race junkies'.

An example of just how many people are eager for this election to end, yesterday early voting began where I live. There were hour-long lines.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

I do plan to buy a house in the next year. If that happens I will probably start building speakers again. I've got all the tools, but no space in my current apartment. I really want to do a TL build and a bi-polar build with higher end drivers. Not to mention bulding the surrounds. Of course I also want to get an old sports car to work on for fun.
TLs is the way to go.... what do you think will be fastest, build a house or TLs, it's bears to design proper TLs, even experienced designers can spend years..... but I love TLs !

Tell me more plz when the house plans gets under way :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yikes that is a lot of travel. I've done some quick hops over the pond this year and those wreck me even now. Busy but fine is good though!
My title says Architect Nordics, what I didn't know and there was a misunderstaning is that I work anywhere but the nordics, LOL :D

It's gotta change coz I want to see my wife too sometimes.....

Although we shoud not complain as long as we do have enough to do at work !!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I think everyone is ready for this election campaign to be over. Everyone, except those who make money from being campaign consultants, pollsters, or media 'political horse race junkies'.

An example of just how many people are eager for this election to end, yesterday early voting began where I live. There were hour-long lines.
One of them needs a new hairstyle :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis