Damaged B&W Speaker

H

Hacksaw

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Hello! This may sound stupid but I damaged my two week old B&amp;W DM603 S3 speaker when I accidentaly bumped it from the stand and fell face first. The grill's pegs are now all gone and the face (plastic) has a hole on it and crack on the top part. I want to know if these can be replaced. Does B&amp;W sell them parts? I live in the Philippines and can't get a hold of the dealer where I bought it. Thanks in advance.

hacksaw</font>

GRACE RUBY

GRACE RUBY

Audiophyte
its a shame no ones helped you with this, you need to post a complete list of broken parts with very good pictures here and then e mail B&W
with a link to this page to B&W, they have a obligation to help you if the dealer is gone and ask them to post their response here.

As well do request some kindness in the transaction as their stuff is a big tad high in expense and this is no time to take advantage of your need, as they are folks who often take themselves way too seriously, and yes some where you can get every part on the box, I am very sorry for your loss,

http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/support

Last edited:
tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
its a shame no ones helped you with this, you need to post a complete list of broken parts with very good pictures here and then e mail B&W
with a link to this page to B&W, they have a obligation to help you if the dealer is gone and ask them to post their response here.

As well do request some kindness in the transaction as their stuff is a big tad high in expense and this is no time to take advantage of your need, as they are folks who often take themselves way too seriously, and yes some where you can get every part on the box, I am very sorry for your loss,

http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/support
You are posting in 14 year old topic, most likely he is not looking for help on this subject anymore.

GRACE RUBY

GRACE RUBY

Audiophyte
14 YEAR OLD TOPIC
thats funny as heck, now the the AMA has said WHITE SCREENS MAKE FOLKS NUTS I am trying a new negative screen, its a bit to get used to, but has a 95 percent UV reduction, but a little harder to scan and purchase info quickly from

best wishes

RUBY

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis