Logan movie (old man Wolverine and his daughter X-23)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It is being said it will be rated R thanks to Deadpool. It looks interesting, though this makes it sort of look like a drama. "Superhero drama" maybe not so much. Logan's back story had always been one of the best and had they made a movie actually based on the comics, it probably would have done well.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Since I didn't read comics back then, is daughter X-23? How did that come about? Lab subject?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's not from back then, at least not the old comics.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks. I stumbled on that afterwards. But how could you clone into a different sex subject?
I think they had Woverine's XY chromosomes, but the Y chromosome was defective, so they used 2 X chromosomes = XX. :eek: :D

I think this will be the new "Wolverine" going forward. She will have plenty of time to grow. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I think they had Woverine's XY chromosomes, but the Y chromosome was defective, so they used 2 X chromosomes = XX. :eek: :D

I think this will be the new "Wolverine" going forward. She will have plenty of time to grow. :D
That would be tough to do, to find two sperm cells and isolate just the x out of one and clone it. But, that is in his future and perhaps then it is possible. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
That would be tough to do, to find two sperm cells and isolate just the x out of one and clone it. But, that is in his future and perhaps then it is possible. :D
Only in the Comic book universe. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis