What are you watching tonight?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The first reboot of Star Trek . My wife had a lot of questions after watching the latest Star Trek in the theater so I got her to watch this one again. It answered all of them.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm gonna be watching UT beat up on Appy State at Neyland Stadium. Go Vols!

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'll be watching the Packers at Kansas City, trying to guess who is going to earn a job.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
University of Utah vs southern Utah. Seeing if the Ute's new qb is better than last year

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I can't listen to these dire bluray near field mixes again.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Finished 12 Monkeys Season 02. Loved it. Among my favorite shows of all times.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Just Finished Gotham Season Premier.

Spoiler Alert

I can't believe they are introducing what looks like the be the Court of Owls in the episode 2 preview

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I've been streaming Season 1 of Supergirl. I wasn't sure about it at first but now I'm in the middle of the season and I like the characters and stories a lot.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I've been streaming Season 1 of Supergirl. I wasn't sure about it at first but now I'm in the middle of the season and I like the characters and stories a lot.
Now that Supergirl Season 2 will be on WB, hopefully it will be better than season 1.

I thought S01 started very weak, picked up steam and improved throughout the season, but then ended very weak just like it started.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Netflix has released Luke Cage today. It couldn't be a more perfect time for binge watching because the Packers have a bye week. :)

Jim

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The Revenant A- Better than I thought it would. Leo deserved the Oscar. I thought I'd watch half then watch the rest the next day, but it was so good I had to watch the whole thing.

It Came From Outer Space 3D B+ This is alot of fun in 3D. It was on sale at BB for $8.50. Just get it! :)

Deadpool B- This was fun in certain places. I was not blown away, but it was a decent watch.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched The Witch last night. It was decent. While Old English lends it some period feel, it made it hard to follow. The mood was well done and felt realistic. The story it says was sort of complied from real folktales and it does kind of feel like it a little bit, but manages to pull one story off. Though the scares are not flashy shock value, there are some disturbing scenes. It is free on Prime and worth a Halloween is coming watch.

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
Watched The legend of Tarzan tonight and liked the sound track and video.The story was a little slow and I can't stand these leading ladies as I think most over act and are too modern for some movies including this one.Nothing worse than a movie that carries a love story right throughout the entire movie.I think it takes away the main story as in this case.Not a bad movie.

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
Watched The Witch last night. It was decent. While Old English lends it some period feel, it made it hard to follow. The mood was well done and felt realistic. The story it says was sort of complied from real folktales and it does kind of feel like it a little bit, but manages to pull one story off. Though the scares are not flashy shock value, there are some disturbing scenes. It is free on Prime and worth a Halloween is coming watch.
Yea I thought the same.I thought the movie was fitting of the era that it was set in and the characters were as true to the era as one could hope for.I even had trouble understanding the odd English accent that hey were speaking and adjusted to it eventually.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Life Of Pi 3D. A- First time seeing it. Just a splendid movie on all accounts.

Ma Ma B+ A really touching story. Cruz and Tosar were amazing together. It's on Amazon Prime Video.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I agree about the dialogue. After five minutes, I turned on the subtitles.

Overall, I thought the movie was good but they really missed an opportunity. Another way to go would have been to not show the witches leaving all that ambiguous. It would have worked well as a psychological thing. I really enjoyed the original Cat People for doing something similar.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis