Check out my new Home Theater setup... 11.1 System

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
Hi guys, it has been a long while since I do anything to my system. I had the 3.1 system for the longest time, I just spend 2 weeks redid everything. I now have a 11.1 Home Theater system and I'm Loving it so much. I have been re-watch all of my Blu-ray Movies. So awesome... Enjoy...

FRONT:

REAR:

Take a closer look at my Left & Right Side Surrounds

Thank you....

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Looks awesome. Although I will say that it looks weird to me since I'm not used to seeing the extra channels as rear channels. I'm used the Audyssey version where you have front height and width channels on top of 7 channels. Curious that Yamaha would decide to go in the other direction.

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
Any Blu-Ray movies recommendation? Thank you.

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
Whoa....

That dog-shaped speaker on the couch is pretty dang cool...

Is it a near-field subwoofer..?

or just a woofer..?

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
You're either single or you must have a very understanding wife :D

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
Also, I was looking into either a projector or the Sharp 90 Inch LED. I love my Panasonic Plasma but it is seem to small for the setup. I am not sure that I am committed to go with the LED route. Some said the Sharp 90 Incher LED is pretty good.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Looks grate mate, how does the rear stage sound it's looks fantastic and verey loud.

Sent via magic for sorcery

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Hi guys, it has been a long while since I do anything to my system. I had the 3.1 system for the longest time, I just spend 2 weeks redid everything. I now have a 11.1 Home Theater system and I'm Loving it so much. I have been re-watch all of my Blu-ray Movies. So awesome... Enjoy...

FRONT:

REAR:

Take a closer look at my Left & Right Side Surrounds

Thank you....
Thanks for sharing your home theater with us. Any updates feel free to share!

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
Very nice mate, love your speakers and the way you have them mounted.The higher end yamahas are a great speaker.I have the Hx's and will never part with them anytime soon.Never had a problem with them.I love your system mate, one of my fav on this site.Well done.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis