Yamaha Tyros 5 or Korg Kronos 88 (reposted.)?

Yamaha Tyros 5 or Korg Kronos 88?

• Yamaha Tyros 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Korg Kronos 88

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Q

Question_Time

Audiophyte
I posted this before in another thread, but decided to move it here. So, I have a choice between these two workstations (or arranger). Which one is better overall? Also, which one sounds better? Any help will be appreciated.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I posted this before in another thread, but decided to move it here. So, I have a choice between these two workstations (or arranger). Which one is better overall? Also, which one sounds better? Any help will be appreciated.
You are on the wrong site. This is a home audio/AV site not a professional musician arranger site.

Most here will not even know what those units are or what the specs mean. Nor would they have used anything like it.

I have some fringe familiarity with it, bit could not possibly advise on a major purchase like that.

Find a different site. We can't help you.

Q

Question_Time

Audiophyte
You are on the wrong site. This is a home audio/AV site not a professional musician arranger site.

Most here will not even know what those units are or what the specs mean. Nor would they have used anything like it.

I have some fringe familiarity with it, bit could not possibly advise on a major purchase like that.

Find a different site. We can't help you.
Ok. Don't worry, I'm off to find another site. Till next time.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Not too related, but that reminds me of the Korg Triton that I really lusted after back some years ago. I settled with the Prophecy, but I still want that Triton!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis