Enter to win the new Lepai 2020TI Digital Hi-Fi Audio Mini Amplifier with Power Supply

P

parts_express

Audiophyte
Tasked with the challenge to develop a successor to the LP-2020A+, Lepai engineers knew they had to design an amp that combined efficiency, sound quality, and value — and they did it.

The Lepai LP-2020TI mini power amplifier provides 20 watts RMS of clean audio power to any set of stereo speakers. Harnessing technology from Texas Instruments, this amp is perfect for using on any desk, countertop, workbench, and even in DIY projects or mobile audio applications.

Parts Express is giving away three of these amps. Just post in this forum the word "Lepai" and three lucky people that post before midnight October 23rd will win one!

Attachments

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Lepai

Lepai, Lepai,

If I post it 3 times then does it suddenly appear at my door like Beetljuice? :D

I'm a big fan of PE! And those Lepai amps (older models that I'm familiar with) aren't too shabby.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
There once was an amp called Lepai,
Whose music would cause girls to cry.
The sounds they would hear
struck terror and fear
For Will Shatner, the music was by.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
This reads like spam but I guess it doesn't hurt to post the word Lepai

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the Lepai Lepai Lepai Lepai
L-epai's the word oh well-a Lepai Lepai Lepai
Lepai is a word oh well-a Lepai Lepai Lepai

M Code

M Code

Audioholic General
The later version using the TI chip is a much better sonic-performing amplifier than the TriPath chip (Cirrus Logic) used in the original Lepal 2020 amplifier..

Just my $0.02...;)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I love PE and have bought stuff from there for a long time. Had TWO Topping amps go bad on me in just a few months and when I went to replace, I elected not to go with one of these amps. Perhaps it is a good time to take a look at Lepai :)

Last edited:
H

Heresy80

Audiophyte
Lepai , oh yeah baby!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the Lepai Lepai Lepai Lepai
L-epai's the word oh well-a Lepai Lepai Lepai
Lepai is a word oh well-a Lepai Lepai Lepai
Sung to what tune? Can you sing it and post the YouTube video please?

cel4145

cel4145

Audioholic
I used to have a Lepai. Gave it to a friend in need who had speakers but no amp :)

C

Carlos Santana

Audiophyte
I owned three Lepai amps, 6 Dayton B652 and a 12" Cerwin Vega powered sub that I used for my surround sound at my man cave. I sold it to a friend of mine that needed an inexpensive setup and I regretted it. Looking to build it again and try LEPAI new amp. Hopefully Dayton B652 still sounding good for what I need.

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Considered using one of these Lepai mini amps to power a pair of rear surrounds I've got configured wirelessly in one of my systems, most reviews I've seen are positive.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Too many speakers and not enough amps!
Need me some Lepai!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis