3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Anyone order or planning to purchase this one?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I wasn't too impressed with this one, but I did get a Vudu code for it ;)

ARES24

ARES24

Full Audioholic
I enjoyed it and decided to order it. I love my discs! (though I do believe with I HTPC I will ditch all the discs, wow I hate the stupid legal/menu/option screens!)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have it on preorder. Didn't see it in theaters, so thought I'd spend the cost of a movie ticket and just buy the movie.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'll get the 3D version If I can get it cheap. :) I hope it's better than the last one. :mad:

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
I picked it up today and plan to watch it tomorrow.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I watched it the other day and agree with the review. Not as good as Days of Future Past, but definitely pretty good and with a lot of open doors for future films and pretty interesting introductions of old characters. Not a regrettable purchase IMO.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched it last night and I was thoroughly entertained. The special effects were stunning and the use of surround fields were over the top. Bass was brutal and hit hard. I may be the only one in this thread that likes this flick better than the previous one. I'm glad I purchased it. My only issue with this flick (and it's getting acclimatized to it ) is seeing Sirsi playing the part of Jean.

cel4145

cel4145

Audioholic
My only issue with this flick (and it's getting acclimatized to it ) is seeing Sirsi playing the part of Jean.
Did you mean Sansa from GoT (Sophie Turner)? But I agree. I find her performances to be very dull and always uninspiring. Apparently Chloe Grace Moretz was on the short list for the role, and they chose Sophie Turner. Too bad. Moretz would have been able to play the character much better. And my teenage son would have been happy. He's had a thing for Chloe for several years since he saw her in Kickass. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
cel41Sost: 1156222 said:
Did you mean Sansa from GoT (Sophie Turner)? But I agree. I find her performances to be very dull and always uninspiring. Apparently Chloe Grace Moretz was on the short list for the role, and they chose Sophie Turner. Too bad. Moretz would have been able to play the character much better. And my teenage son would have been happy. He's had a thing for Chloe for several years since he saw her in Kickass. :)
Yep, I meant Sansa :)

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
I thought the movie was ok and worth the money.The rest of the family liked it so I went along for the ride.:)

B

BrianT

Enthusiast
It wasn't as good as I wished it would be - so nope, I will not

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis