What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I ordered this off of Amazon.ca for $140 off of list price for $309.23 as my Christmas gift.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
You saved $20 off the price on the Yamaha website! :D
I like the detachable power cord. Makes it a bit easier to shift things around. I've got the Yamaha BD-S477, bare bones, no 3D, no 4K, no toslink, but I don't have that kind of TV so no loss.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
You saved $20 off the price on the Yamaha website! :D
I like the detachable power cord. Makes it a bit easier to shift things around. I've got the Yamaha BD-S477, bare bones, no 3D, no 4K, no toslink, but I don't have that kind of TV so no loss.
US or Canadian website?

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Went to Best Buy on Sunday morning:

I missed some episodes of both these shows, now can watch them on blu-ray in their entirety!

IMG_0807.JPG

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Twin Peaks has been on Netflix for a long time, but the audio is so good on disc.

Tis the season for scary. This was on sale.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I bought these used on CD;

You ever seen Albert King playing with Stevie Ray Vaughan?

I think it was a PBS special, but it's been a long time since I've seen it. Basically AK was one of SRV's huge musical influences, and watching them play together is amazing!

Of course, in Central TX, SRV is a legend! There is a statue of him down by the Lady Bird Lake in Austin, sometimes when it floods it looks like he is walking on water.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Thrift store find. Sony 300 CD jukebox for $16.

Sounds wonderful! I just listened to the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra performing "Danse Macabre" and it put the biggest smile on my face. The original remote wasn't included, but my Harmony remote operates it just fine.
Rojo, I've got one of these, maybe the same model. Mine is ready for the junk man, major problems with it. $16 is a great buy!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis