Can you identify this logo-brand?

H

hires

Audiophyte
Looking to identify some speakers. All that I can see is this logo on them (I have drawn over the photo to try to clarify what is seen in the second version):

unknown logo.jpg unknown logo2.jpg

Anybody know?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
can you post photos of speakers themselves back, front and back plates. That should help us help you

H

hires

Audiophyte
Unfortunately, all I have is a photo of the front of one since they are at another location. They are front speakers, mounted to the sides of a large TV. I was unable to view the speaker backs since I could not unmount them from the TV/wall. Here's the pic:

unknown speaker.jpg

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Behold my seriously mad Google-Fu skillz:
https://artisonusa.com/

They don't seem to be selling products cheap. It's custom or near-custom designs using high quality drivers. If you could buy these cheap - I'd do it.
but then again I can't help you identify the exact model.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Fwiw you can order grill covers that match the TV size so they look fitted to the display. From the pic they are not the correct ones.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Artison is the one that did a crowd funding type capital raising to put out their supposedly best of the small subwoofers, isn't it?

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Artison is the one that did a crowd funding type capital raising to put out their supposedly best of the small subwoofers, isn't it?
Not sure about recent funding, but as a company they have been around since about 03/04.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Somewhat reminds me of some of the dialog on the new Monoprice sub....but its been a while since I read that other thread....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis