E

Eric Stuckey

Audiophyte
I have a pair of Bic America Acustech PL-89 for HT and their fine. Fine, not great. I'd like to have a few opinion's if it would be worth the cost to get another choice I have picked out and that is the PSB X2T tower speakers?
Thanks

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Nice choice with the PSB X2T. Very good speaker for the money, big step up from the PL-89.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
From 300/ea to 1300/ea speakers. Compared to cars it's like stepping up from beat up Saturn Ion to mint condition Porsche.
Cost and value. Since we don't know what's your cost for PBS X2T is harder to comment on value, but yea - later are very nice speakers indeed

E

Eric Stuckey

Audiophyte
From 300/ea to 1300/ea speakers. Compared to cars it's like stepping up from beat up Saturn Ion to mint condition Porsche.
Cost and value. Since we don't know what's your cost for PBS X2T is harder to comment on value, but yea - later are very nice speakers indeed
The X2T can be had for $649 ea at Crutchfiled.com I paid $500 for the pair of Bic's. I use to have a pair of PSB Century 1000i that I loved and I miss the warm feel of them but at the same time I don't want buyers remorse since I will likely not be able to sell the Bic's because of shipping hassle.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd say go for it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
The X2T can be had for $649 ea at Crutchfiled.com I paid $500 for the pair of Bic's. I use to have a pair of PSB Century 1000i that I loved and I miss the warm feel of them but at the same time I don't want buyers remorse since I will likely not be able to sell the Bic's because of shipping hassle.
Use the BICs in the garage or a 2nd setup

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis