RBH Signature Reference Speakers Enhanced with New AMT Tweeter

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
RBH Sound is further refining its Signature Reference line-up with the announcement of a new Air Motion Transducer (AMT) for the series. The proprietary design, co-developed by RBH and Aurum Cantus® engineers, promises extended high frequencies and increased fidelity and is destined for the company's flagship Signature Reference speaker models. RBH Signature Reference speakers were already among the best we've reviewed.

Can a good thing get even better? Read on to find out.

Read: RBH Signature Reference Speakers Enhanced with New AMT Tweeter

L

Luigi Priolo

Audiophyte
Hi, Just wondering if Audioholics will be doing review of the new signature SV speaker series with the AMT tweeter? And what would be the minimum room size for the new SVT speaker configuration?

L/P

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think the question is "When" ? :D

Only a matter of Time. :D

I don't know if you can put a "minimum" room size on the speakers. Bigger rooms may be better, but I think a traditional 13x15 should work fine for 2 of these RBH SV modular towers.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hi, Just wondering if Audioholics will be doing review of the new signature SV speaker series with the AMT tweeter? And what would be the minimum room size for the new SVT speaker configuration?

L/P
Yes we have it scheduled for early next year...

L

Luigi Priolo

Audiophyte
Thanks for the replies to my questions.

And I wonder how SVT's (RBH) will compare to persona (Paradigm) line of speakers...

Ciao, L/P...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis