Look Out Kate! :) Van Helsing The TV series

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I saw the Pilot episode 01. I will continue to watch once the season starts because I like the lead actress. :D

It currently has a IMDB rating of "6.0". Hopefully it will improve. :D

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
First episode is on youtube. It's good with alot of holes, but sure next ones will be better.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think Episode #2 was a lot better than Ep #1.

Still not winning any Emmys, but a lot better IMO.

I mean I think the 1st 2 episodes of "Van Helsing" isn't as dumb as a lot of episodes from Supergirl S01. :)

And not nearly as dumb as every episode from Jessica Jones IMO. :)

Better than "Z Nation" and "The Strain" IMO.

Also better than "Fear the Walking Dead" S01 IMO.

Will definitely continue to watch Van Helsing.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Agreed but that lead actress from Supergirl is so darn cute. Don't agree on JJ's it's grown on me. Looking forward to EP 2. I was hoping they'd make a series out of Helsing after watching the movie a couple of months ago.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Agreed but that lead actress from Supergirl is so darn cute. Don't agree on JJ's it's grown on me. Looking forward to EP 2. I was hoping they'd make a series out of Helsing after watching the movie a couple of months ago.
The actors are salient for sure. The only reason I liked Supergirl was because of the lead actress.

I like the lead actress of Van Helsing.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I couldn't get farther than about the first 10 minutes of the first episode. Completely stupid. Beyond low budget, horrible fight scene choreography, bad acting. I'll definitely take The Strain or FTWD over this show any day.

cel4145

cel4145

Audioholic
The first episode was rough. Seemed like a pilot to me, but I have continued to watch it. I find it to be OK "B" zombie/vampire apocalypse stuff.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It was very painful for me to watch the entire 1st season of Supergirl. :D

Except for Calista Flockhart, the acting was bad, including the lead actress. :D

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis