Last system I will ever need to own

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
We don't do a lot of swimming but it adds a beautiful finish to your backyard. We do float around and drink alcohol which is fun.

Pool Maintenance? I spend maybe 5 minutes 2 days a week on maintenance which is checking the chemistry and hitting button on my phone if something is off. Maybe once a week I empty out the skimmers and vacuum basket. The vacuum is also initiated by a button on my phone.

Twice a year I change out the DE in the filter. My pool builder will do it for $130 but I normally do it myself. I did it yesterday and it took about 2.5 hours. I got out of my house cleaning duties since I had to to that so I broke even.

Now in October/Nov, I hate having a pool as I am pulling leafs twice a day unto the trees are bare.
Way too much hassle for me. :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Ok, ok, ok, so I am not a good photographer. :)

Next time I will try to lean a little to the right. :)

ARES24

ARES24

Full Audioholic
ok ok ok, everyone likes the house! This is audioholics, I want more AV pics!!! :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
ok ok ok, everyone likes the house! This is audioholics, I want more AV pics!!! :)
Well, can't install AV yet until the house is complete. ;)

Still painting the house now. After the paint, then it's the flooring.

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Gawd, I love this place! You certainly can't carry on a conversation like this on AVS.

DJ

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Gawd, I love this place! You certainly can't carry on a conversation like this on AVS.

DJ
You mean speak freely and respectfully among friends about anything your heart desires? :D

Last edited:
everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Who ever owns that house is probably getting sick of taking all these pics :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Who ever owns that house is probably getting sick of taking all these pics :D
Yeah, I am kind of tired of taking too many pictures. :D

Think I'll just wait until the house is done before taking any more. They are pouring concrete/porch/driveways on the outside and doing electrical/floor tiles on the inside at this stage.

They may install the projector screen and finishing up all A/V wirings next Friday.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Dang, I already built a new house, sold it and moved out while you are still building this one....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Dang, I already built a new house, sold it and moved out while you are still building this one....
The long wait has been painful for sure.

I closed on the house loan in early February 2016. Official completion date is Dec 01, 2016. That's almost 1 freaking year! :eek:

Painful!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis