Hello to All. I am brand new to this Forum

J

Jeffrey S. Albaugh

Audioholic
Hello Members:
Although new to this Forum, I have been a Senior Member of several other A/V Forums such as HomeTheaterEquipment.Com, and also QuadaphonicQuad.com. After about 3 years on HTE site, I opted out because in addition to A/V Subjects, they also have Politics. Well, considering the craziness that has gone on with this outrageous Election, things got extremly crazy & over heated. There was much fighting, arguing, etc. Things reached a boiling point, and the Moderators stepped in. In the mean time I left. Prior to that I was on the Quad Forum for a few years. I liked my time there, but I ultimately decided that we had beaten that dead horse long enough, so I left.

I am an A/V Designer, Installer, Owner for 30 years. a former CEDIA Member & also CES member. I have not yet posted here, I'm sure I will (if it's OK with you guys. I look forward to getting to know you guys. I will be happy to step in and contribute to this Forum, and help to solve some of your issues. Best Regards to all,

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Hello Members:
Although new to this Forum, I have been a Senior Member of several other A/V Forums such as HomeTheaterEquipment.Com, and also QuadaphonicQuad.com. After about 3 years on HTE site, I opted out because in addition to A/V Subjects, they also have Politics. Well, considering the craziness that has gone on with this outrageous Election, things got extremly crazy & over heated. There was much fighting, arguing, etc. Things reached a boiling point, and the Moderators stepped in. In the mean time I left. Prior to that I was on the Quad Forum for a few years. I liked my time there, but I ultimately decided that we had beaten that dead horse long enough, so I left.

I am an A/V Designer, Installer, Owner for 30 years. a former CEDIA Member & also CES member. I have not yet posted here, I'm sure I will (if it's OK with you guys. I look forward to getting to know you guys. I will be happy to step in and contribute to this Forum, and help to solve some of your issues. Best Regards to all,
Jeff, Welcome to AH.:D

Spend some time getting to know the feel of this web. We like hard facts, not urban legends, myths or voodoo. ;)

At the home page you will find some interesting tabs to check out as well.
Gene is a great guy and an audio engineer so not much audio bs gets by.
Welcome and enjoy.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
hi jeff! I have all kinds of dumb questions, so you'll prolly answer a few for me sooner or later. welcome to the funny farm!

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
Happy to have you here, the place is great because there's a great supporting cast here...ENJOY!!!

Ex-Newsie

Ex-Newsie

Audioholic Intern
Great to have you, Jeff! This community is so very helpful. I've posted a couple of queries myself in the last month, so please feel free to add your thoughts to the ones already posted in reply. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

S

shm123

Audiophyte
Hi all,

I am brand new too and I am looking forward to learn new things from you all.

Thanks,

Jon

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Hi all,

I am brand new too and I am looking forward to learn new things from you all.

Thanks,

Jon
Yes, welcome as well. :D

You can have a start at the home page, AV research and tech notes.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis