RBH 441 SE LCR Speaker Pair (Black Oak)

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
For your consideration is a pair of RBH 441 SE LCR speakers - $300 shipped. These are Made in the USA with excellent build quality. The new price for this pair was (they got discontinued last year) $800 + shipping. Please note that while shipping (within CONUS) is included in the price, the stands are not.

RBH is pretty well-known on this forum, so you know what to expect. Very clean mid-range and nice, and detailed, extended highs with no fatigue-inducing harshness. You will, however, need a subwoofer for full-range sound in medium to large rooms. In smaller rooms, you might be ok - I always used them with a sub, so I'm not sure.

The speakers have a very decent sensitivity rating of 89dB and are provide an easy-to-drive 6-ohm load. No expensive amps or receivers needed here.

You can see some happy owner reviews of the 441-SE below.

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/rbh-sound/441-se/prd_124714_1594crx.aspx

As this is designed to be an LCR speaker, it can also be used as a center channel. The speaker was factory threaded (holes are visible in 1 pic) and I have the factory mounting screws if you wish to use it as one. For now, I'm only selling as a pair, though. I will split if 2 or more people are interested in buying as a center channel.

I don't have the original boxes but will package them with care for shipping.

Please see the pics for the Specifications or the provided link to the manufacturer's page

I will entertain reasonable offers.

Attachments

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis