PSB M4U 2 Noise Cancelling Heaphones: Do they live up to the hype?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
When it comes to full sized over ear noise cancelling headphones, the market is saturated with more name brands than you can imagine. Today we look at the PSB M4U to see how they compare both in sound quality, noise cancelling effectiveness, durability and ergonomics.

Do the PSB's sound good? Sure. Are they practical for traveling? When considering the timid response from the noise cancellation and their bulkiness, not really. Read on to find out why.

Read: PSB M4U 2 Noise Cancelling Heaphones Review

J

JaniM

Audiophyte
Thanks Gene for this review and the warning on the product shortcomings. Very helpful, tried-and-true approach. Before Audioholics I read many online reviews on the PSB M4U2, like you did, and I was just about to buy them for my daily commutes. Now my search will continue. Keep on the good work!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
When it comes to full sized over ear noise cancelling headphones, the market is saturated with more name brands than you can imagine. Today we look at the PSB M4U to see how they compare both in sound quality, noise cancelling effectiveness, durability and ergonomics.

Do the PSB's sound good? Sure. Are they practical for traveling? When considering the timid response from the noise cancellation and their bulkiness, not really. Read on to find out why.

Read: PSB M4U 2 Noise Cancelling Heaphones Review
I purchased these and returned them, primarily because their was a distracting noise coming from the sound cancelling. I have been using the momentum 2.0 from Sennheiser and I am completely satisfied.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis