what are you drinking right now ?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Unfortunately I am not drinking now because I'm at work, but here are the last few I've had:
Southern Star Black Crack
Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout
Prairie Bomb!
Community Legion
Guinness Draught

I'm gonna have to drink a Black Crack and Buried Hatchet at the same time to see if Black Crack is worth 5x the price. It was quite good either way :D

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Unfortunately I am not drinking now because I'm at work, but here are the last few I've had:
Southern Star Black Crack
Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout
Prairie Bomb!
Community Legion
Guinness Draught

I'm gonna have to drink a Black Crack and Buried Hatchet at the same time to see if Black Crack is worth 5x the price. It was quite good either way :D
I haven't seen the Black Crack yet, I'll have to find that.

Buried Hatchet is pretty dang good though.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't seen the Black Crack yet, I'll have to find that.

Buried Hatchet is pretty dang good though.
Yeah, Buried Hatchet is pretty good and fairly priced - around $8 for a 4 pack of 12oz cans. Black Crack is a bourbon barrel aged version of Buried Hatchet and costs $10 for a single 16oz can.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
^^

If I were you, I'd simply get the Hatchet itself and smash away the Black Crack bourbon barrel, in order to x-check which one tastes better, though...;):p

annunaki

annunaki

image.jpeg
Last night I filled out my refund forms for my cellared Bourbon County Stout.

I planned to drink 1 per year for the next 5. Now I am unsure if they will be any good due to the known infection. The refund is a great gesture but I would rather have had the beer able to age well.

The first one I had back in January (on left) was excellent. I just hope they do not get too sour (that is the effect I have heard the bacteria caused)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I still have two bottles left. I'm hoping they're not part of the bad batches :)

annunaki

annunaki

I still have two bottles left. I'm hoping they're not part of the bad batches :)
Batches of the 2015 Bourbon County Brand Stout bottles eligible for the refund were bottled on the following dates: Oct. 9, Oct. 12, Oct. 21, Oct. 22, Oct. 23, Oct. 26, Oct. 30, Nov. 4 and Nov. 5. The lone batch of Proprietor's Bourbon County Stout brewed (and eligible for refund) is Sept. 18.

Check for more details here:
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20160715/BLOGS09/160719858/goose-island-recalls-two-more-stouts

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Is that new from Southern tier??

I have not had that one yet!
Yes, Southern Tier from their Blackwater series. I think it's new. I saw it the other day for the first time and had to have it. A big bottle is a bit much for one person, which is the same for me with their Creme Brulee stout.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis