Marantz SR6011 9.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver Preview

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Can't wait for the new line of multi channel, 4k ultra enabled, 3D sound receivers to come out this fall? Good news! Marantz has already announced the release of their new SR6011; a 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Surround Receiver with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DTS:X, and Dolby Atmos. With all these new features, Audyssey room correction, and the ability for 11.2 channel processing you may have to have Christmas in September.

Check out this new powerhouse from our friends at Marantz.

Read: Marantz SR6011 9.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver Preview

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
It's about time XT32 and SubEQ HT trickled down to the 60xx model level. Wonder whether the 7011 will have something more advanced? Dirac?

D

Darren82

Audiophyte
I wonder how this compares to the yamaha rx-a1060. Aside from the extra two channels?

G

Goliath

Full Audioholic
Placed an order for one. Can't wait. :)

Looking forward to the Audyssey app...

S

StereoBob

Audiophyte
Re the Yamaha RX-A1060 (and other Aventage receivers): The Yamaha receivers are unable to drive 4-ohm speakers on all channels......fronts only. Also, the USB connection does not support an ipod.....Classic, Nano, or Touch.

D

Darren82

Audiophyte
Thanks stereo Bob. Sounds like both will be a fine option mixed with monitor audio B6 speaker pack I'm lining up. Just a little worried as I have a cedar wall one side and a glass slider the other. Might need some decent curtains for it I think

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis