speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, just came across this one over on youtube. It really looks to be good. Just love Sci- Fi movies like this! Here is the trailer:

If any of you plan to go see this one, then please let me know. Chances are i will watch this one as soon as it comes out on 11/11/16! BTW, i go to the early showing because it is much cheaper to do so....LOL!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah that one is better and longer John. This does look to be interesting. Probably will go check it out when it comes out OR soon thereafter....LOL!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Space ships on their sides landing taking off look a bit similar to or reminded me of Prometheus and ID-4 with them landing everywhere maybe bit like The Day The Earth Stood Still.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Space ships on their sides landing taking off look a bit similar to or reminded me of Prometheus and ID-4 with them landing everywhere maybe bit like The Day The Earth Stood Still.
Yeah, very good point. Never thought about that. I do think that I read that another Prometheus movie will be forthcoming in the future. I am a true Sci-Fi junkie. Hope they come out with a new Mummy as well.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Me too but have limits. ;)

And, yes, that vertical landing pod is interesting.
Limits? There are no limits in Sci-Fi right? The more the Sci-Fi the better I always say........LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, that Mummy movie is not to my taste. ;) :D
For some reason or another, I seem to like the Mummy movies. It is more of a family/adventure movie but that is okay. Kind of like the Jurassic Park movies too.....LOL!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis