Oppo Sonica Wi-Fi Speaker Review

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Audioholics reviewed the new Oppo Sonica Wi-Fi speaker this week and the old adage “Good things come in small packages” couldn’t be truer here. This $300 Hi-Fi wireless speaker has elegant styling and great sound and is easy to set up and use. But, can it compete in a crowded market of name brand companies like Sony and Bose?

Read on to find out and be sure to watch our YouTube video review.

Read: Oppo Sonica Wi-Fi Speaker Review

C

canali

Enthusiast
I'm surprised you didn't mention it doesn't have playfi, which is expected to overtake Apple airplay... I think it was intrusted reviews I read that... I was hoping you guys also would have brought it up to discuss.

C

canali

Enthusiast
Enjoyed reading your review but I was wondering why you didn't touch upon that it does not support playfi which is supposed to grow and even overtake airplay. That is what I read I'm trusted reviews.

cel4145

cel4145

Audioholic
Thanks for the in depth review!

I've been debating between the Sonica and other bluetooth speakers in it's price range that seem somewhat similar in size and output. Looking for something to put on my nightstand in my bedroom. Any thoughts on how it compares to any other bluetooth speakers?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis