BT for Parasound Zseries

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Needed a small set up for a tight component space so I added the Z series pre and amp to my Zdac V2. Anyone here have ideas how to make this Blue tooth compatible? Is there any type of dongle like Cambridge has with there products? Thanks

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Needed a small set up for a tight component space so I added the Z series pre and amp to my Zdac V2. Anyone here have ideas how to make this Blue tooth compatible? Is there any type of dongle like Cambridge has with there products? Thanks
There are many BT recievers on Amazon that should do the trick. Receives BT, and outputs via RCA or 3.5mm jack.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Thanks. Wasn't sure if something like this would work..

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks. Wasn't sure if something like this would work..
Do you already have a Roku, AppleTV, Amazon Fire, Sonos Connect, HEOS Link, etc? Can you use DLNA to stream to one of those and use the optical input? BT is OK, if you don't have another option, but IP is better.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
No. Don't have any of the above.
What would be the source, if you were to use BT or IP for streaming? Phone, tablet, laptop...? BT range isn't as good as IP and as long as you're on the same network as one of the devices I mentioned before, you can reach it.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Source will be either my Iphone or Ipad. streaming Spotify or my regular collection.
What is IP by the way?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis