H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
2 killed, at least 16 wounded. Teenagers!!! Despicable!!! Can you even imagine?!?
Where are the protests?
Where are the demonstrations?
Where are the crowds shutting down the streets?
Where is Jesse?
Where is Al?
Where is the media?
Where are the BLM folks?
Where is the analysis?
Why is this atrocity almost being ignored? Seriously.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Because gangbanger-style shootings are old hat. They're not fresh enough to be newsworthy.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I want to know why a city sponsored teen party was still active after 9 or 10 pm. Poor judgment. I'm so tired of the media never covering stories equally, it's just disgusting. If the shooters were white, or cops we'd still be hearing about it.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
It's disgusting what the media chooses to report and not report, it all comes down to affiliations and money. It's sad.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
News doesn't report when one race kills their own race. Because people aren't interested in that.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
News doesn't report when one race kills their own race. Because people aren't interested in that.
I'm interested and concerned about that. I'm not saying that what they do report on is not worth reporting, but they omit whatever doesn't fit the narrative.

Edit: the word I was looking for was "narrative", thank you @Chu Gai

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
... it all comes down to affiliations and money. It's sad.
Well, they are not a charity organization, right? And, run by humans.
If the Supreme Court is biased, how can you expect the news media to be unbiased? Some try.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm interested and concerned about that. I'm not saying that what they do report on is not worth reporting, but they omit whatever doesn't fit the "agenda". (there's a better word for that that I'm temporarily forgetting).
Agenda works lol. I don't mean it isn't newsworthy, just that that's how media works. They report on what they feel gets people to watch/click/listen regardless of what the content is. They've turned it into a business instead of useful information.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I'm interested and concerned about that. I'm not saying that what they do report on is not worth reporting, but they omit whatever doesn't fit the "agenda". (there's a better word for that that I'm temporarily forgetting).
Agenda is a good word. Another way of phrasing this is the media has a narrative and the way stories are presented, or not, are shaped to fit that narrative. One might read at one site something like Israelis shot a 14 yo Palestinian girl who was pronounced dead shortly thereafter. Somewhere else you might read a 14 yo Palestinian girl was shot and died by Israeli policemen after stabbing a woman in the abdomen. Or the camera angles in a news report might suggest a very large crowd but if you pan back you'll see that just the front seats are occupied. Stories wind up on page 1 and corrections occur a week later on page 64. And so it goes.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
At first, I used to think all news stations should lose their FCC licensing if they didn't report facts only.
As I got older I realized the news was aiding and abetting the social engineering of Big Government, Big Business and Big Religion.

A quote from the book by the father of marketing written in the 1920's.....
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”
Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis