Batman vs. Superman Dawn of Justice: Aflleck and Cavill thoughts on negitive reviews

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Won't be buying BvS.

Micheal Keaton BATMAN (1989-1992) only.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well I really liked Batman V Superman. I liked it better than most movies I've seen. :D

I also can't wait for the Wonder Woman movie and the Justice League movies. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well I really liked Batman V Superman. I liked it better than most movies I've seen. :D

I also can't wait for the Wonder Woman movie and the Justice League movies. :D
Special effects and sound were strong, but overall movie was a little weak. Still have a ways to go to catch Marvel. However, I consider this a step in the right direction overall.....for Superman and Wonder Woman anyways.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Special effects and sound were strong, but overall movie was a little weak. Still have a ways to go to catch Marvel. However, I consider this a step in the right direction overall.....for Superman and Wonder Woman anyways.
With the exception of The Dark Knight trilogy, I don't think any other comic-book movies are Oscar worthy in terms of plot or Best Picture.

These movies are mainly eye-candy to me, especially Wonder Woman (WW). I definitely want a BD of WW. :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
For example, if someone says he loves "Star Wars VII" and hated "BvS", then I will totally disregard what that person says. :D

If someone says he loves "Watchmen" and "300 Rise of an Empire", but hated "BvS", then I will definitely pay attention.

What if I say I loved Watchmen, hated 300 Rise of an Empire, and I thoroughly enjoyed Star Wars VII but hated BvS?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
What if I say I loved Watchmen, hated 300 Rise of an Empire, and I thoroughly enjoyed Star Wars VII but hated BvS?
I say, "Too many variables". :D

I think too many things factor into how we enjoy any given movie - our current moods, the latest movies we saw, how friends and family feel about the movies, our personal pet peeves, etc.

Sometimes we can overlook certain aspects of the movies that would bother the heck out of other people. :D

I know there are shortcomings of "Man of Steel", "Batman V Superman", "300 Rise of an Empire", and "Watchmen". There are shortcomings of most movies.

But I was able to easily overlook those shortcomings and ENJOY those movies.

OTOH, Star Wars 7 bothered the heck out of me every 5 minutes. :D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Cap 2 still my favorite SH Movie to date. Second is a Toss up between Watchmen and Avengers I. BvS was terribad for me, but I will give old Ben credit, he did much better than I expected.

1. Superman has nothing to do and ZERO personality is one of the biggest falts of this movie

B

BrianT

Enthusiast
THIS MOVIE WAS SO TERRIBLE!!! I feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life while watching it ..
Terrible acting, terrible story, EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE!

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
It was wondrous super load of batcrap.

It was dreadful. Sound mix was boring hardly any serious use of directional dialouge panning on all 7 directional channels left me feeling like it was a mono mix. Waste of my listening time.

It goes straight in the cat litter and I didn't waste time with extended 180 min version.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis