Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

(old pic, will snap a current ones this evening, but it hasn't exactly changed lol)

The one thing that hasn't changed in my system since I bought it :) I am the original owner. Original double box and packaging, manual, etc... Both silver and Black trim included. Smoke and kid free environment. Unit has always been in the rack with proper ventilation space. I have had zero issues with the unit, I am simply upgrading and don't have room for this one :) (yes to another Emo)

$500 firm. Shipping not included. Local sale preferred. Paypal preferred.

jcparks

jcparks

Full Audioholic
... I want this an you only live an hour away, but I need to put 4 new windows in and paint the outside of the house, 4 Grand in work. (I'm actually getting a good deal). It is still damn painful to look at this post and figure the math in my head, but then have to convince myself that I am a responsible home owner.

jcparks

jcparks

Full Audioholic
but hey if you want to get a beer sometime let me know dood.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It may still be around once your windows are done lol.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
This is a good deal. I ended up buying a LPA-1 instead of the XPA-3.

Free bump!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sale is on hold. Was trying to work out a deal for that XPA-5 and my buyer fell through for this one. If we can still work that deal, mine is available, but I haven't heard back from the XPA-5 seller in a while.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Picked up the new amp, so this one is no longer on hold. Bump for this one.

$475 + shipping. Let's get it sold :)

Fresh pics now that it is out of the rack.

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Picked up the new amp, so this one is no longer on hold. Bump for this one.

$475 + shipping. Let's get it sold :)
Hey John, is this the same amp that you have FS over @HomeTheaterForum? Not much traffic over there from what I can tell. Just curios is all. Good luck w/your sale! Still trying to sell my Taylos as well.

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, same amp over there. Yes, not much traffic there...but not a lot in the classifieds here either. Will throw it up on Emo forums too and if it doesn't sell, will go Audiogon.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Deal fell through. Guy backed out at the last minute.

$500 shipped CONUS ONLY.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Deal fell through. Guy backed out at the last minute.

$500 shipped CONUS ONLY.
Bummer John. Hate it when that happens. Will try to help you sell it my friend. Have had some luck lately selling off a lot of gear. I know you have it advertised on HT forum, but where else? Is it on AVS as well? I can always bump your thread if it is. Let me know. Have you tried the Polk forum? Sold my Taylos there. Good luck!

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks! zero response on HTF and I don't AVS. Have gotten most interest on the Emotiva forums actually. Have not resorted to Auidogon yet, but may soon.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks! zero response on HTF and I don't AVS. Have gotten most interest on the Emotiva forums actually. Have not resorted to Auidogon yet, but may soon.
John HT forum is merely useless from my experience with respect to selling gear. Audiomart would be a good idea and it is free. I can post a thread for you over at AVS if that is okay? Have sold some gear there. Can also do the same for you over on the Polk forums, no? Audiogon just took my money. Not much help inmho. If you want me to help, then send me a PM with all of the pertinent details and I will gladly help. Facebook and Craigslist would also be helpful for you John. Good luck!

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sure, that would be OK to repost there with the current pricing.

I've sold quite a few things on Audiogon, but sometimes it takes a while. You can re-list for free on there after the first payment AFAIK. Problem is, there's not a lot of Emotiva gear on there, which means people probably won't be looking for it there. CL is the same, not the sort of place this will probably sell, but I sell car parts on there all the time :) Have some other amps that WILL sell on CL so I may just post it there as well. Buyer was on Emo forums and after lowballing me and we setup details, he backed out.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
That sucks. I was looking at the XPA-3, but ended with a LPA-1. It's only rated at 125 wpc, but it sounds like a 300 wpc amp. It's a monster too. I got pretty good deal for it. I couldn't say no.

Good luck with the sale.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis