what are you drinking right now ?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Got this one up in Eureka last year at the brewery and they said they hadn't bottled any at that time. Looks like they did a limited release and I stumbled on it today WOOHOO!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just got back from a lot of driving. Really nice day trip. Totally worth it :D

Picked up a Growler of a new release called Stoopid WIT. It was really tasty.

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Had a grapefruit shandy the other day. Pretty tasty imo :)

Also had a Deschutes obsidian stout and Duvel recently, both of which are always good.

Drinking this now:

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I haven't had a drink in like 16 days. Drunk people are now weird when I am around them. What is going on?

S

sleepyhead

Audioholic Intern
IMG_20160719_221926-1200x1604.jpg
well, it's nothing special or unique compared to the other drinks here, but it's what is available from the shop across the street.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I've not had that particular beer from Asahi but I'm a sucker for Japanese stuff. I'm sure that beer is refreshing :)

S

sleepyhead

Audioholic Intern
I've not had that particular beer from Asahi but I'm a sucker for Japanese stuff. I'm sure that beer is refreshing :)
Every season or even special holidays, the big beer companies make "special beers". This could be a summer only drink.
It was pretty generic, so it was really similar to their Clear Asahi range but with a little more depth. Cheaper and better than their more popular "Super Dry" beer.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
bought some stuff yesterday and today. drank some stuff too but I'll post those pics later :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
had these two on Thursday:

this photo is from last night but I'm finishing the growler right now.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I haven't had a drink in like 16 days. Drunk people are now weird when I am around them. What is going on?
They were weird when you were drinking-I never liked being around people who were drunk when I hadn't been and now that I don't drink at all, I have even less tolerance. Amazing, how few party invites I get.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis