Saw Speakers In A Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Morgan, I think you just need to post about other things (AVR, pre-pro, amps, TV shows/Movies) for about 3 months before posting anything about speakers and the letters "RBH". :D

Share your thoughts on Amps, preamps, pre-pros, TV shows, Movies, your Home HT build in the Pros and Joe's section.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
@Morgan Audio : In your apology thread where you made sure everyone was aware that you're physically challenged, I figured you were merely bragging about your primary use equipment. I won't fault anyone for being proud of their favorite gear, dealer or not. Your announcing your handicap was a red flag, but I figured maybe you were just weird, completely independent of your infirmity. I was prepared not to judge. But now I suspect that you're not only weird, but also attempting to exploit your handicap, expecting our tolerance for your deplorable behavior. Words fail to express how I'm not OK with this.

I didn't recognize that to be the beginning of regular unsolicited (and unpaid) advertisements. Please stop it.

And this stuff:

I was driving down Hwy 41 In Marietts Ga and say and big orange Horn in a window of a car audio store. I was thinking no way they now make car audio horn speakers but my curiosity was charged so much I had to go see.

I asked whos horn speakers were in the window and a nice gentleman stood and said there mine, I build them. No chit, I said?....
I messed with them a year or so ago with satisfactory success but stopped when I went to RBH, just figured I'd drop him a ew lines to help his promotion....
... exposes you as an outright fraud. You lied then admitted it without contrition, without regret, without pleas for forgiveness, and without any acknowledgement at all that your deception was in any way bad. Indeed, quite the opposite happened:

shame that man a man that has done nothing what so ever to you that you would hold so much contempt for. God Bless anyway. I love everyone
How do you expect to earn any friends or respect with this sort of behavior? I'm finished with you. I'm reporting every future thread you start as spam. And if it weren't for ADTG, I'd be finished with RBH as well because of you.

Last edited:
everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Either your here to sell or to participate, period. If it's to sell your probably going to find it hard fyi. I don't register to forums looking for deals, I'm here to help or learn don't care which. Maybe stick to craigslist since you don't have a website, you'll snag a few. Otherwise get serious about your business and have a model.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
And what is this about a disability? Humor me, what disability and are we supposed to feel a need to reach out and help because of it?

Of the photos posted showing two different fellows with the orange horn speakers, who are they? Neither appears to have any obvious physical disability, but is one of them Jay Morgan and one Les Hudson?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
And what is this about a disability? Humor me, what disability and are we supposed to feel a need to reach out and help because of it?

Of the photos posted showing two different fellows with the orange horn speakers, who are they? Neither appears to have any obvious physical disability, but is one of them Jay Morgan and one Les Hudson?
Tinnitus IIRC

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
FWIW OP posted this in regards to his disability in his RBH sub thread (post #7):

lol, I have a disability that made my muscles atrophy so my fingers are very weak and makes them cave in when I type mak9ing funny words,, I am so sorry, I try to catch them.

Was supposed to say if you look at Funk Audio and such. Can't hardly even zip m,y dang pants and legsa and feet look even worse. Very frustrating. see hands in pic. Thats me and my grandson

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
In the top right corner of the page you’ll see an icon with your user name. Click on it and a box will drop down that has lists of options in two columns. In the left column you’ll find one that says “Signature.” Click on that and you should be good to go.

Maybe this will stop the negative comments – you seem to me like a nice enough fellow and I find your posts to usually be interesting.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
Thank you so much sir, I keep trying and even get to the signature part and ain't found it yet but I'll keep trying. All I want to do is help people, never harm or live, not ever.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Shame that you would tarnish someone else's good reputation by being disreputable in selling their products. Clearly you don't understand that aspect. I have contempt for your business methods.
I sell and advertise with the very utmost respect for the company I represent. I am sorry you do not agree but to each there own, no one man is right at everything just as you are not the authority on correct advertising edicate but more so on throwing your thoughts onto others.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thank you so much sir, I keep trying and even get to the signature part and ain't found it yet but I'll keep trying. All I want to do is help people, never harm or live, not ever.
You can't follow those simple instructions? You can't get the dropdown box with the choices or where does it go south for you?

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Tinnitus IIRC
I only spoke of the disability to give good reason that I am in front of my audio system way more than most people in the world. meaning it is very very important to me. I assure you, I need no sympathy. I do not let it stop me. I think I do ok and I am told all the time by people ghat I inpire them and if inspiring people is what God intended for me, I'm happy tl carrfy that load.

Attachments

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
This is the second time you have been caught singing the praise of a product, and hiding the fact that you are a dealer of that product. IMO you are doing the opposite of helping the promotion of either, as your credibility has gone beyond suspect.
I don't hide anything, I say I am a dealer in almost every pkst,, I try not to forget, I learned that on first pist,, guys I am realy trying hard here to do right,, I mean who wants enimiess,, I want friensds, I really am trying

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
This is the second time you have been caught singing the praise of a product, and hiding the fact that you are a dealer of that product. IMO you are doing the opposite of helping the promotion of either, as your credibility has gone beyond suspect.
AND MY FRIEND - my ICON says MORGAN AUDIO WITH RBH IN THE MIDDLE, I mean come oin, how can I be hiding when I am boldly professing

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
AND MY FRIEND - my ICON says MORGAN AUDIO WITH RBH IN THE MIDDLE, I mean come oin, how can I be hiding when I am boldly professing
Thanks for finally getting something in your signature, albeit still leaves much to be desired.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Morgan, I think you just need to post about other things (AVR, pre-pro, amps, TV shows/Movies) for about 3 months before posting anything about speakers and the letters "RBH". :D

Share your thoughts on Amps, preamps, pre-pros, TV shows, Movies, your Home HT build in the Pros and Joe's section.
Thank you so much. It is so frustrating to be trying so hard to do things right and to brag about speakers I love, I am still a human and this is where humans brag and talk about what they love.

D

Dennis Murphy

Audioholic General
Can't we put an end to this? The Audioholics forum is for the exchange of ideas, facts, and honest opinions, but not the promotion of dealership products, even if the connection is disclosed. I find this very distasteful and I think a moderator should step in and lay down the law.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
So just because the speakers I sell happen to be my favorite speakers, I am supposed to have no voice? That's not of human fairness

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
somebody please call me or something and please walk me through what I am missing, 404 388 1553 Jay Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis