Taylos Reference Monitors For Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks due to various reasons most being financial, I am selling my set of Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitors. They are in very good condition and sound absolutely wonderful. There are no nasty scratches/scuffs at all. Will sacrifice and sell them for only $950 shipped within the USA! Do have the original boxes. All reasonable offers will be considered. No low ballers please. These go for $2400 a set brand new! If interested, then please send me a PM. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

upload_2016-6-26_20-22-2.png

upload_2016-6-26_20-22-38.png

upload_2016-6-26_20-23-40.png

upload_2016-6-26_20-24-30.png

upload_2016-6-26_20-25-1.png

upload_2016-6-26_20-26-56.png

upload_2016-6-26_20-27-38.png

upload_2016-6-26_20-28-29.png

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You throwing in an assortment of candy to "sweeten" the deal? :) Good luck, Phil!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You throwing in an assortment of candy to "sweeten" the deal? :) Good luck, Phil!
If the buyer wants few candy bars, then I am certain that I can hook him/her up....LOL!!!! The ONLY problem is, they might melt given how hot it has been lately. :p:p:p:p Thanks for the well wishes!

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Would have be nice with my old setup. I think it's one of the few pics I have of it. The TV stand was the same color:

I bet they will sell super fast!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Would have be nice with my old setup. I think it's one of the few pics I have of it. The TV stand was the same color:

I bet they will sell super fast!
Joe, hope you are right. Thanks for your support. BTW, don't think that I did NOT notice who that is on the screen....LOL!!! She is so stunningly beautiful! No doubt that Kate is a hottie!

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I know right. That was my actual setup. Look up the thread
Light Em Up Your Background Theater to see more pics of Kate. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I know right. That was my actual setup. Look up the thread
Light Em Up Your Background Theater to see more pics of Kate. :)
Joe, was referring to the Taylos selling quick......LOL!! I believe you my friend. Will also look your thread up. Hope all is well. BTW, do you think that I have posted enough pics of the Taylos to warrant a sell?

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nah you need more pics of the back of the speaker too. Being sarcastic. :p Bump for ya!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Nah you need more pics of the back of the speaker too. Being sarcastic. :p Bump for ya!
More pics that I can do. But, more candy bars I am NOT too sure.....LOL!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: No really Joe, appreciate your input.

Cheers,

Phil

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Move some of the candy out of the way, prop your bare feet up on the table, and snap another pic of the Taylos with your toes in the foreground. One of these pervs is bound to buy them from you for sure then.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Move some of the candy out of the way, prop your bare feet up on the table, and snap another pic of the Taylos with your toes in the foreground. One of these pervs is bound to buy them from you for sure then.
Bahahahahahahah........too funny! YOU never know......LOL!!! :p:p:p:p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
These are still available!

BUMP! :cool::cool::p:cool::cool:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, these need to go asap. Pressures are mounting. But, it is what it is.

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wishing you luck in a quick sale....are you advertising elsewhere, too?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wishing you luck in a quick sale....are you advertising elsewhere, too?
Yeah, I am all over the place....LOL!!!! Even have them on Audiogon and Audiomart! Thanks for the encouragement. it is most appreciated.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
BUMPER BUMPER BUMPER.....LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
New Lower Price Folks! The Taylos now can be had for ONLY $900 w/free shipping within the USA! Have the original boxes as well. ALL reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dude put these on ebay. I'm shocked these have not sold already. They have a great rep from what I've read. Don't sell these short! PATIENCE!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis