Last system I will ever need to own

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You skipped right past the soffit and radius tray ceiling framing. How are we suppose to conduct our internet framing inspection now? Was that done with metal? The board looks good. I already asked about the wall finish but please remind me what it is to be again.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You skipped right past the soffit and radius tray ceiling framing. How are we suppose to conduct our internet framing inspection now? Was that done with metal? The board looks good. I already asked about the wall finish but please remind me what it is to be again.
Way over my head. :)

Radius tray ceiling frame?

Wall finish ? Just drywall and paint.

Internet framing with metal? What's that? :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Way over my head. :)

Radius tray ceiling frame?

Wall finish ? Just drywall and paint.

Internet framing with metal? What's that? :)
Utterly hopeless. :D

Wall finish: texture/stucco, orange peel, knockdown, slick finish?

Radius tray ceiling framing: the round thing in the ceiling is framed with either wood or metal studs. I was curious if they stepped up to metal or what wood framing for that would look like. Since I'm not that kind of carpenter (woodpecker) I'm curious how they do it.

Internet inspection of the framing: what I'm trying to conduct. It's a joke. Sheesh. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Utterly hopeless. :D

Wall finish: texture/stucco, orange peel, knockdown, slick finish?

Radius tray ceiling framing: the round thing in the ceiling is framed with either wood or metal studs. I was curious if they stepped up to metal or what wood framing for that would look like. Since I'm not that kind of carpenter (woodpecker) I'm curious how they do it.

Internet inspection of the framing: what I'm trying to conduct. It's a joke. Sheesh. :D
I am clueless about home construction. :)

Wall finish will be slick Sherwin Williams paint finish - Unique gray.

I thought "Internet Framing" was the Ethernet cabling. :) I was going to say, " CAT6 cables x 33 throughout house (Internet), CAT5 cables X 6 (Cameras). :)

The round ceiling is wood frame.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Front

Theater Room & Equipment Closet

Master Bedroom

Shower

Bedroom-2

Bedroom-3

Bedroom-4

Study

Dining Room

Dining & Foyer

Living Room

Living-Kitchen-Breakfast

Kitchen-Breakfast-Living

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Whoa !!! :D

That is some cool looking work. Now I know how to do it with wood. hehehe

Seriously, now I know how to do it with wood. I've framed radii (?) using metal before but I would not have thought to do what that carpenter did. Consider me schooled.

EDIT: You must be editing in pics. They're cool AF to be sure.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Still goin' w/ the green, huh?
Why............You.......................... :mad: :D

Not for long!

The bricks are here. Bricks are "Lexington" by Trinity Brick. Stones will arrive shortly. Stones are "Keota Blue Brown" by Richburg Stone.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Wow... those are some long brick. Majestic brick for a majestic house! Oh... and love the dome ceiling!!! Very, VERY cool!!!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I need opinion on which of these 2 chandeliers to pick for the formal dining room with the round ceiling. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Very nice!

I'd ask the interior decorators on the forum about the chandeliers...
Adam, Alex and Doug

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis