The NEW RBH SV6500 TOWERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
The ZOMBIES MUST HAVE REALLY EATEN ALL THE PEOPLE!!!! Otherwise, there would be great reviews about the entire RBH SV Signature Series all over the net, but I do understand some amazing things take time to explode. It is going to be an ATOM BOMB! - I am 3 months into my SV series. SV6500 Towers, SV661C Center Speaker, SV61 Surrounds and the SV10P to bring up the giggles from my wife every time we go below 20hz lol. All beautifully embraced in High Gloss South African Rosewood and standing 50" tall, not only do they demand attention but just as quickly, they disappear into a wall of sound.
I am normally a metal-head but with the absolute purity and graceful detail of these towers, I'm now listening to Jazz, Blues, both Contemporary and way old school. I am not poetic enough to explain how wonderful these speakers sound. I've been lying on the floor for hours listening to my own personal performances with those artist being nice enough to step right into my living room by way of my SV6500's. I say ( come on in ) let me call some friends so we all may enjoy your show.
I just can't believe the true to life depth of each instrument, the *Dead-Center Clarity* and weight of the voice, be it male or female. I have heard 10k speakers that didn't sound this intoxicating. I can honestly say, if you are spending anything close to this price-range on another system, you are getting a lesser product. RBH's lower priced systems run with and in a lot of cases, excell much higher systems.
I'll have to write other reviews on the rest of the system because I only know so many big words lol, nahh, they just deserve their own spots.
PROUD RBH OWNER FOR LIFE!

Jay Morgan - Happy to assist or talk more to whom ever.

Morgan Audio - Authorized RBH Dealer in Mcdonough, Ga

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis