What Speakers/Subwoofers should I get for my room?

S

Swiftty

Audiophyte
I'm looking for some speakers/subwoofers with deep bass that'll sound great in my small room. Just want any recommendations anyone has to give me. I would like to keep the price range at most 500 but am willing to go higher than that. I just want to play music and get that awesome feeling from the bass while in my room.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
500 for sub alone or sub + speakers?

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
I'm looking for some speakers/subwoofers with deep bass that'll sound great in my small room.
What constitutes a "small room"? Without knowing that any suggestions will be a crap shoot at best. Also, what type of music do you listen to? That may be a deciding factor as well.

S

Swiftty

Audiophyte
My room is 16' x 9' x 7'. And I listen to lots of rap like wiz Khalifa and kid cudi

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
Yup, that is a small room. I don't know who either of those musicians are but if they adhere to the general format of rap that means you probably want deep and loud bass. Given that, the Rythmik LV-12R is one to consider. It pretty much covers those bases with ease.

C

Checker9

Enthusiast
Rythmik sealed L12 might be good option too. The owner of Rythmik is supposed to be very music oriented, so talk with him and he will steer you the right way. They have sealed and ported subwoofers under $600 shipped.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis