Just got OPPO 103 - now need good bluray audio and or SACD discs

A

alpharetta

Audioholic Intern
Would you, please all the experts, recommend me few dvd-a/bluray audio/scacd discs so I can enjoy my new oppop 103?

I like to listen to Jazz, latin ball room dance, American country, and Pop music. I already have prog Rock discs by Steven Wilson. So I am good with Rock for now.

and I also need some impressive Bluray Video and audio DVD like sample DVD to show my friends, who usually question me why spend that much money to buy $500 DVD player.

Thanks
Alpharetta,

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Would you, please all the experts, recommend me few dvd-a/bluray audio/scacd discs so I can enjoy my new oppop 103?

I like to listen to Jazz, latin ball room dance, American country, and Pop music. I already have prog Rock discs by Steven Wilson. So I am good with Rock for now.

and I also need some impressive Bluray Video and audio DVD like sample DVD to show my friends, who usually question me why spend that much money to buy $500 DVD player.

Thanks
Alpharetta,
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon is one of the best SACDs out there. It is 5.1 mix IIRC.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Brothers in Arms SACD. Superior quality to DSOTM, but I still listen to DSOTM more :)

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Diana Krall, Love Scenes, a Hybrid Multi-Channel SACD

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis