Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
A few from Iceland...

Fjathrargljufur Canyon:

Barnafoss and a rainbow:

On the way to Glymur Waterfall, (second) tallest in Iceland @ 198m high, was tallest up until a few years ago apparently when someone found a taller one.

Grabrok Crater:

Some Icelandic Horses:

One of the very few sunny moments we had on the trip:

Random lone mountain:

Weak northern lights, one of the few nights without clouds:

Snorkeling in Silfra Fissure (space between North American and Eurasian Tectonic plates)

Sun Voyager Scupture:

The edge of the North American Tectonic plate (for any Game of Throne watchers, this is "The Great Wall")

Puffins of course:

Last but not least - sign in a bathroom. It reads: Aim! Take one step closer, your (schlong) is shorter than you think.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Opening ceremony at Super Bowl City in SF over the weekend (we got to be the first to officially walk through the gates as volunteers)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Got on a shift at the stadium directing VIPs (outside only lol) but it was a really fun event.

Doritos ad

Not messing around

Finale

Last edited:
H

hankki

Junior Audioholic
Afterlife2 wanted to see some 7DmkII pics so we start off with a ISO 16000 taken at midnight during Power Big meet in Västerås, Sweden, in July 2015. A little noice reduction in Lightroom (Luminosity 38)

I30A0867.jpg

Another ISO 16000
I30A1090.jpg

Since this thread is called "Cool photos". This is about 10 miles from my home and the temperature was around 0 degrees F. We were out about 1,5h and no problem with 7D2 batterylife.
I30A1117.jpg

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Took this pic this morning while driving into work. There is one stretch with about 30 turkeys. It's spring so the guys are all macho and stuff. The hens seems to just ignore them. A lot like how I remember the bar scene...

Turkeys -small.jpg

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Cool! We have a flock of ~8 that stroll through our yard regularly. I sprinkle corn on the ground for them.
We used to have a bird feeder, but the mutt liked to eat the dropped seeds and bird poop. That resulted in nasty squirts. That ended the bird feeding for us. I can't put anything out for turkey's as the mutt will eat it. Just not the brightest bulb...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Took this last year in my hood, but dunno what make it is. Cool factor though.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I went on a little hike after work this afternoon. Took some pics. Thought I'd share.

These were taken from Huckleberry Knob, Buffalo Mtn.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Arizona is an oddly pretty state. It seems so bare, yet there's a lot to see. A buddy of mine lives out in the middle of nowhere out there outside of Kingman and it is kind of nice.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
HVAC guy let me get up on the roof for the eclipse. I'm not in the zone of totality, but the sun was still blocked about 97% where I am. I was surprised that, even at the fullest part of the eclipse, 3% sun was still blinding. Still, it got dark enough to make the jar flies start their calls.

my eclipse photo album

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis