Star Wars: The Force Awakens - and the series re-awakens *(spoilers)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Great. That just reinforces Disney to do the same thing with SW8. :eek:

They will continue to make another 100% unimaginative, uncreative, unoriginal, lame rehash of the original so they could make another $2 billion +.

Just great. :)
You seem surprised, if you look the plot line Disney Animated movies like Bambi, Lion King, The good Dinosaur, etc. they are not that different. They stick to a formula and it keeps working, so who is to blame, Disney, or the people who shell out the millions of dollars to see the same basic story over, and over, and over again. Kid's parent dies, they have to learn to grow up and mature on their own, go back home..happy ending.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You seem surprised, if you look the plot line Disney Animated movies like Bambi, Lion King, The good Dinosaur, etc. they are not that different. They stick to a formula and it keeps working, so who is to blame, Disney, or the people who shell out the millions of dollars to see the same basic story over, and over, and over again. Kid's parent dies, they have to learn to grow up and mature on their own, go back home..happy ending.
I am not surprised they rehashed the story.

I can't blame them for wanting to make $2 billion. I would do the same if I knew it would make me $2 billion. :D

Whether it's movies (SW7) or speakers (Bose), it's all about the money.

It makes absolutely no difference if the minority of people hate it as long as the majority is paying big money for it.

But I can still be disappointed. I can still think the movie is pure crap, and I am not surprised so many people loved it.

Last edited:
killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
\

Dude it's going to quickly eclipse Avatar as the biggest movie of all time. Lame. At least Avatar was a good movie. One of my Star Wars geek friends has seen it 7 times in the theater so far. :rolleyes:
:)
I never let income shut my mouth. Even Crocks make a lot of money but they're still poop. I refuse to believe good movies can't make money. That's why I was naming the sources that are being rehashed. Don't be the one to rehash, go and make something unimaginative directors will want to rehash. Don't even rehash yourself or if you really want to rehash something, rehash the very process that made the original movie into something everyone wants to rehash. And then don't sell them the rights.;)

killdozzer

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis