Central speaker problem

F

Freek

Audiophyte
I have a RX-V673, and the central speaker is continuously on the same volume. How can this be fixed? Increasing or lowering the volume only changes all the other speakers, but the central speaker remains unchanged.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I have a RX-V673, and the central speaker is continuously on the same volume. How can this be fixed? Increasing or lowering the volume only changes all the other speakers, but the central speaker remains unchanged.
YOU can go into the settings and change the center speaker level relative to all of the others. It is very common for people to run their centers a few db's hot. I would NOT increase the level too much. Just say 1-2 db's. Try that and see how that does for YOU. Best wishes!

Cheers,

Phil

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
That is a fault condition.

Try a reset back to factory default. Then set up your receiver from scratch. If that does not solve it, it is service or new receiver time.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis