darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone else watching Orphan Black? I'm only a few episodes in and I'm hooked. Pretty smart story with good acting. Plot line goes like this, a girl is back in the U.S. after losing custody of her daughter for unknown reasons. Probably having to do drugs as she has a big bag of cocaine she's stolen from her scumbag ex-boyfriend that she's trying to sell.

While waiting on a train platform for a train, she sees a well-dressed woman take off her shoes, put her belongings down and then step in front of the train and kill herself. The woman happened to look just like the main character, Sarah. Sarah goes through the woman's bag and sees that her name was Elizabeth Childs. Sarah decides to go to Beth's house to try to find out more about her. Did Sarah have a twin she didn't know about? Why did Beth kill herself?

Long story short, it turns out that Beth and Sarah are just 2 of many clones. Sarah needs to find out who she is and what the hell is going on. Pretty interesting. I definitely recommend it.

http://www.imdb.com/...4222/?ref_=sr_1

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
It's on my list as well. Will provide opinion soon

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Love it! I gotta catch up only seen 4 or 5 episode.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Hooked:) Lots of skin; different TV standards there:D
Will it be a multi season hunt for the ending, a chase to catch Dr. Kildare? ;) Hope not.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I'd like to see Tom Cruise play the many different roles that Tatiana Maslany does. No way he could pull that off. Maslany is a hell of an actress.
No arguments there:) rather look at her naked behind as well :D but both have lots of clones.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Is there anything about the shows name 'Orphan Black' that we know where it comes from?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Holy moly Tatiana is on Parks and recreation right now.:cool:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Well, we have watched all 10 episodes. Very interesting except now I may have to watch the first one as I thought most was happening in England and some in the US.
Hard to wait for the 2nd season;)
Intellectual property? I wonder what the court would say about that. They should have involved law enforcement when they discovered they are clones.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Orphan Black is now on Prime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis