You know the honeymoon's over when,,,

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
"HELENA, Mont. (AP) — They were newlyweds, but she was having second thoughts about the 8-day-old marriage, court documents say. The couple drove the short distance from their Kalispell home to Glacier National Park, where they got into an argument. He grabbed her by the arm, but she pulled away and shoved him face-first off a cliff to his death."

Linky here.

Now, that's really falling for a girl.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Please don't make fun of this one. We know the person who was murdered and his family.

As soon as the events started to unfold we knew it was her, basically the day he went missing. There's a lot more to the story than what the article tells since it is only from court records, but it should suffice to say it was NOT an accidental death the way she suggests it was.

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wow John. My condolences to his family. I hope she gets what she deserves.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Let's just put it this way: when someone goes missing shortly after a large insurance policy was taken out it tends to raise red flags.

The woman they interviewed for that story, Tracey, is my woman's best friend. They've known this kid since he was a little.

Last edited:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
were you guys close? "Her attorney, public defender Andrew Nelson" doesn't sound like she is going to make out very well, you do not take a pd to a murder trial, that is just a no no...

Last edited by a moderator:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry, John. I wasn't making fun in the traditional sense but it is an unusual story.

My condolences to the grieving family and I do hope justice is served, and swiftly.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I understand, and its not an issue and I know you didn't mean anything by it. We've been following the story for months as it is and knew it would hit media today because the Today show called Tracey yesterday.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I know it's unusual, but I was horrified by the story and am saddened for the guy and his family.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
welcome to the USA, but they deny bail to pour lindsay Lohan, lol

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry, I meant they released her with NO BAIL. They don't consider her a flight risk, but "not a threat to herself or the community"? That's just nuts.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Story is apparently already in People mag. Guess it will be an interesting article because his mother asked everyone close to them not to discuss the case with any of the media while the case is still ongoing.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
What, is she connected to some big wigs there?
No, I am pretty certain they both lived in that small town their whole lives. Good old media. They know the story will sell.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis