tmurnin

tmurnin

Full Audioholic
Got my acoustic panels in from ATS Acoustics and put them up this weekend. They look fantastic and make a huge difference in room sound. I had even initially sent them files that weren't high quality enough for them to reproduce and their designer was able to find high-def images on the 'net and got them done for me. Easy company to do business with, great customer service, and fast turnaround.

I was always one of those people who spent all their $$ on speakers and electronics and neglected the room acoustics - never again. What a difference!

F

fokakis1

Audioholic Intern
Got my acoustic panels in from ATS Acoustics and put them up this weekend. They look fantastic and make a huge difference in room sound. I had even initially sent them files that weren't high quality enough for them to reproduce and their designer was able to find high-def images on the 'net and got them done for me. Easy company to do business with, great customer service, and fast turnaround.

I was always one of those people who spent all their $$ on speakers and electronics and neglected the room acoustics - never again. What a difference!
It's good to hear about your positive experience. I ordered some Roxul from ATS and made my own panels. My ears have been thanking me ever since. It was a high bang/buck investment

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
So you purchased some of the Art panels? I bought a few earlier this year in various sizes and was very impressed with the print quality. They were for a classroom setting with lots of glass windows and echo. I also have some of the regular burlap-covered panels in my home theater.

tmurnin

tmurnin

Full Audioholic
Yep. Did the custom art and both the wife and I were very impressed. We were expecting some dull, blurry colors and prints, but everything came out sharp and looking great!

L

Leo13

Audiophyte
I installed few days ago 14 24*48*2 panels and indeed the room sounds MUCH better now !
I'm thinking about a nice area rug now, to complete my room treatment. Any suggestion ? Room is 13' * 17' and I think about a 10'*7' area rug.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis