Fs: Svs pb12 - plus/2

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Folks, up for sale is my beloved SVS PB12 - PLUS/2 in Satin Black. The only reason for the sale is that I am remodeling and audio/video room, and it is just a little too large for the proposed location. This is a GREAT subwoofer. For those that do not know, it has 2-12 inch down firing woofers with a 750-watt RMS BASH AMP. It has three power ports that can be configured for different HZ settings. I have all three foam plugs, so it can even be ran in a sealed configuration. It sounds great for both HT and music. It is in MINT condition, and quite frankly not used all that often. I still have the manual and even the original packaging. This subwoofer has remained in one location for its entire life, in an adult only home with NO kids, pets, or smoke. SVS NO longer builds these dual configuration subwoofers, I imagine due to the cost of packaging and shipping. This subwoofer was built in the USA, back when SVS used to build them all in-house, versus China (good old days). I am asking $950.00 for a LOCAL pick-up in Central California. I prefer not to ship, due to size and weight, but if the buyer wishes to arrange and pay for shipping, I have no problem in doing so. It is a huge subwoofer though, and arrived on a pallet via freight carrier. If interested, please post here and/or PM me. Thank you

M

mtk12002

Audiophyte
I purchased a Pro Control Pro24.r remote from addictaudio. The remote was brand new as he said it was in his post. He's very professional and knowledgeable! I would definitely be interested in his subwoofer but I live in New York, so the shipping would be too much for me but I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again if I lived in or near California! I figured I'd put in my two cents..........

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
I purchased a Pro Control Pro24.r remote from addictaudio. The remote was brand new as he said it was in his post. He's very professional and knowledgeable! I would definitely be interested in his subwoofer but I live in New York, so the shipping would be too much for me but I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again if I lived in or near California! I figured I'd put in my two cents..........
VERY much appreciated sir. You were a pleasure to deal with as well.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
PS: If anyone wants to see pictures, please provide an email address, and I will gladly send some over your way.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Price lowered to $900.00. Answered the PM's that I received.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
[/COLOR]<o:p>SVS.jpg</o:p>SVS 5.jpgSVS 4.jpgSVS 3.jpgSVS 2.jpg Some pictures from my cell phone:)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
Where in Central CA. This subs looks similar to PSA subs.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
Never mind, I just noticed in the other for sale post (emotiva) that you are from the Fresno area. I'm currently trying to sell my dual Klipsch RW-12D 1 about 6 months, and the other about 2 months old.

It's pretty difficult to sell HT stuff in the Central Valley. There isn't a very high demand in this area from what I've seen.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Thanks. I think that you are from Visalia, correct? The guys that founded PSA previously worked/founded SVS. So PSA's current offerings are similar to what SVS offered in the past. You should NOT pass up on this sub my friend, even if you have not sold your current ones. These are EXTREMELY rare to come by; especially in such good condition that mine is in. I am ONLY selling, because it will not fit in my current application.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
^^^ PS: Especially being one so close to you, where you can just drive and pick it up, as this would be costly to ship.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Folks, the unit also has the 12.3 version woofers:) Also, I will sell a brand new never used Auralex Great Gramma isolation platform for $75.00 that will fit this subwoofer like a glove. It handles up to 300 pounds. I took a picture of the Great Gramma placed above the subwoofer just to show how perfect of a fit it is. This platform isolates the bass, and keeps it from radiating to the ground. It also keeps the subwoofer from moving in hardwood/tile floors. I answered several other PM's today as well.Auralex Great Gramma.jpg

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
I was going to buy a PSA-XV30F, but I had a few issues come up, and my fiancée and I decided to get married in a few months. So, I ended up buying a second RW-12D. So, I wish I could buy yours, but my future wife said no because that would eat into the wedding budget lol.

Most likely, I will be going to do a DIY 18" quad subs... That's the deal I have with my future wife after we buy our house.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
^^^Man, too much risk involved with DIY's. What if you do not like it? No use to reinvent the wheel. Go with something proven. Not to mention that by the time you buy enough amplification to power 4 18's, your cost will easily escalate way beyond the measly $900.00 that I am asking for this subwoofer:) With the cost of weddings nowadays, $900.00 will make no difference whatsoever:) Pull the trigger already, and never look back:)

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Sure lol. You tell that to my fiancée.
I am really near by. I can do that:) Several interested buyers from LA, San Diego, and Sacramento, but no one has yet come to pick this sub up. On a serious note, if you can pick this up in any way, you should really do it. You will not be sorry.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
If I could afford it, I would buy it. I just can't do it specially having my dual Klipschs subs.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
If I could afford it, I would buy it. I just can't do it specially having my dual Klipschs subs.
I have a solution for everything my friend:) I will take a credit card through my business, and even waive the service fee for you:) PM me if interested. I also have the pictured Auralex Great Gramma Isoplation platform and some THX Certified subwoofer cable, if you are interested.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
That's an excellent offer. However, the fiance still said no since there are several other arrangements we need to take care of for the wedding. I wish this deal would of come up before I bought the 2nd Klipsch.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
^^^ The only thing that I can think of then, is if you purchased your 2nd subwoofer new and within 30 days, return it for a refund. Or just lay down the law, and get my sub either way:) One thing is for certain, you will quickly realize if your fiancé will stick by your side through thick and thin:) PS: I have been married for 10 years, so I know one thing or two...:)

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
Yeah that won't work. I've had it for over 30 days and my fiancé already let me spend money on a new AVR too. So doing this would be out of the question.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis