FS: $1250 free shipping ATI 2002 200w x 2 Amplifier Excellent Condition

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Well I never thought I would do this but that is life. Looking to sell my ATI 2002 amplifier.

Absolutely in 100% perfect working order and has spent all of its time in my rack.

These come with a 7 year transferable warranty which I believe has around 5 years left.

Some info from ATI:

ATI’s “Pure Balance”® technology introduces a range of models that feature true differential design; balanced from input to output. This design allows the quietest and purest reproduction of the audio signal. Power output is conservatively rated at 200WRMS/ channel into 8 Ohms from 20Hz to 20kHz with no more than 0.03% THD and I.M. distortion and 300WRMS/channel into 4 ohms with the same conditions. Each model comes standard with 2 massive toroidal transformers with quick connect plugs.

Read more at ATI AT2002 2 channel power amplifier | Multi ch | Montebello, California 90640 | AudiogoN - The High-end Audio Community

Couple of pics:

It is the top amp in the two pics above. The amp was purchased directly from ATI (classic audio parts) and was a B stock item although my unit seem 100% new. I have never had any issues at all and feel this is one of the better deals for a US made amps from any manufacturer. ATI produces amps for many other top companies (Outlaw, Mark Levenson, Lexicon).

My price is a firm $1500.

I will absorb the paypal fees but buyer pays actual shipping.

Double boxed: 25" x 24" x 15" (72 lbs. lbs) from 12943

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Upgrading? Downsizing? Either way, great deal on a great amp. Makes me wish I had space for it.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
More downsizing. Really never use 7.1 and I want to be debt free. There must be room in that cabinet. I'll meet you half way which will save the shipping.;)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
More downsizing. Really never use 7.1 and I want to be debt free. There must be room in that cabinet. I'll meet you half way which will save the shipping.;)
Believe me, I wish there was, but there's already a couple amps and a speaker selector that won't fit in it and that doesn't go over too well as it is. I can just see the look on her face if I brought that monster in and plopped it down. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just drive the extra and check out his ... Adam is probably already holding his breath in anticipation of something inappropriate (sicko) :D anyway Phil3s, subs, Source Speakers etc ... if he buys the amp.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just drive the extra and check out his ... Adam is probably already holding his breath in anticipation of something inappropriate (sicko) :D anyway Phil3s, subs, Source Speakers etc ... if he buys the amp.
Oh I want it. I just happen to need a two channel amp, although this would be overkill for what I'm planning, that's never exactly stopped me before :D

Things are a little different since Alex was here last. I didn't have some of the source speakers and I believe I only had 2 subs, neither of which are in the system currently.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh I want it. I just happen to need a two channel amp, although this would be overkill for what I'm planning, that's never exactly stopped me before :D
How much help would you have to have on a certain center to step into an ATI ... today. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
How much help would you have to have on a certain center to step into an ATI ... today. :D
Hey now, we'll get to that :p

Actually I just got the prices on the Phil Slims, although the price on the new WTMW aren't in yet. However "cheap" ain't exactly an accurate descriptor. All I can say is that it's a good thing I got that center from TLS since I'll probably have to milk the SCSC for all I can get, plus save up a bit more. :eek:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Where are you in NY again? I may be persuaded to go the extra miles.:) Make me an offer.:cool:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Last bump here. Willing to go to $1300 buyer pays paypal fees and shipping.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Somebody please buy this most excellent amplifier so Alex can stop pressuring me to do something I don't want to.....but what else is new :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Re: FS: ATI 2002 200w x 2 Amplifier Excellent Condition

Don't you worry about Alex, Fuzz.

Just buy this amp and be the happiest that you'll ever be. :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
MMM Speed bumps.

Ok boys and girls this is the last call before it goes to Audiogon where the minimum will be more than my last offer here to those I know who want it but are waiting for some unknown reason.:)

My last and best price is $1250 plus paypal and shipping fees. Now this is a great deal for a US made amp. Common you know you want it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
MMM Speed bumps.

Ok boys and girls this is the last call before it goes to Audiogon where the minimum will be more than my last offer here to those I know who want it but are waiting for some unknown reason.:)

My last and best price is $1250 plus paypal and shipping fees. Now this is a great deal for a US made amp. Common you know you want it.
I'm waiting for Alex to loan me $1249 + paypal and shipping fees :p :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm waiting for Alex to loan me $1249 + paypal and shipping fees :p :D
Why don't you ask Adam. No sense trying to drink from a dry well. :eek:

On the bright side my credit cards are paid off and the fofo has a bunch of new parts. :rolleyes:

Craig, you're a good guy but you're no KEW.
Now he knew how to sell me an amp. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
So I should stencil some big ol' t!tt!es on the front and you will buy today?

How about free delivery via road trip?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How about free delivery via road trip?
You know, I do have a few credit cards with some room on them. :D

Cheryl would kill me in my sleep. :eek:

I honestly don't know what I would amp up with that. Like every passive speaker I own is amped up. Wasn't it you who was busting my balls about using Kurt's amp for H/T? Yeah, it was ...

Yes Alex you need to use the amp in that huge apartment of yours.:D
Every time I think about how I could get my hands on that amp all I come up with is 'NO'.

I feel like PENG is watching me.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis