This post contains 1 auto-link(s) for your convenience.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
What is the function of:

It does not seem convenient to me.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
What is the function of:

It does not seem convenient to me.
This - AFAIK and this audioholics

Note: both urls auto-generated

Last edited:
brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
The benefits of tapatalk strike again!

Edit: I should clarify this means I'm not getting these links everyone's talking about today.

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
We have a new feature to auto-link keywords we are trying out. Where are you seeing this message about the post containing auto-link for your convenience?

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Every use of the word "amp" is getting turned into a link to emotiva. This is the only thing i've noticed so far.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Auto insertion of something I didn't type

Why is it when I ( or anyone) types b&w (as in the brand)the post ends up reading differently? Funny, I just tried to duplicate but it auto- fixes my attempt to type the result I've been getting when I hit the preview key!!
also the first letter doesn't capitalize when I hit the return and start a new sentence.
Is this an iPad glitch?
Cheers, Mac
ps I hope this made sense :)

Look at my post in this link to see what I'm talking about.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/beginners-audiophytes/85568-first-analog-system-build.html#post968630

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Why is it when I ( or anyone) types b&w (as in the brand)the post ends up reading differently? Funny, I just tried to duplicate but it auto- fixes my attempt to type the result I've been getting when I hit the preview key!!
also the first letter doesn't capitalize when I hit the return and start a new sentence.
Is this an iPad glitch?
Cheers, Mac
ps I hope this made sense :)

Look at my post in this link to see what I'm talking about.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/beginners-audiophytes/85568-first-analog-system-build.html#post968630
makes sense, but this is obvious glitch. This is due HTML representation of the "AND" sign (Shift-7 in US keyboards)

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis