Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Agreed - hope that everyone is okay! Sorry about the car, though.

Didn't you join the forum shortly after a car crash? I remember you posting about you fixing up your car.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Hope you are ok buddy.
Agreed - hope that everyone is okay! Sorry about the car, though.

Didn't you join the forum shortly after a car crash? I remember you posting about you fixing up your car.
You ok man?
Thanks guys yeah fairly sore wrist and back few cuts and sscratches yeah I was hit by a drunk driver. That was a easy fix this time the cars a writhe off has a bent rail and twisted chassie :(

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Thanks
afterlife,
Sure, blame that on the accident. :p :D

Glad that you're pretty much okay. Did you hurt your wrist while you were beating the s**t out of the drunk driver?
:p it was the crash :(
thanks Adam nah the nice police man pulled him threw the window befor I had a chance to beat him up I hurt my wrist on the dash really awkwardly and now it's sore :(

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
how'd that happen?

i mean, was the electrical pole drunk? :D
or was it a very strong motorbike? :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
how'd that happen?

i mean, was the electrical pole drunk? :D

or was it a very strong motorbike? :D
Well it was foggy as and I hit dirt on the road and slammed in to a tree
no the electrical pole was not drunk I don't think hmm

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
so he hit your car from rear/side which sent you out of control? what's the damage look like from the other end?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I quick recap for those who just joined us - Bryce can rammed in the rear end by a drunk dude, and his wrist is sore. Photos soon...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I quick recap for those who just joined us - Bryce can rammed in the rear end by a drunk dude, and his wrist is sore. Photos soon...
Adam why are you telling everey one you sead you wouldn't :(
also for those who just joind us Adam is upset cause he can't get any action in the femal or male department

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
also for those who just joind us Adam is upset cause he can't get any action in the femal or male department
Ok english class goes like this , sead is actually SAID and joind is actually JOINED and femal is actually FEMALE ....Who'da thunk it , have a nice day !!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah but he does have those round handled clippers. Sorry to hear about the wreck.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Ok english class goes like this , sead is actually SAID and joind is actually JOINED and femal is actually FEMALE ....Who'da thunk it , have a nice day !!
What happens what an immovable object collides with an irresistible force?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sucks man, especially that the car is totaled, but at least you are OK. I hope everything works out.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Glad you are OKish. Hope the insurance companies take good care of you.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis