Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I don't normally weigh myself, but I figured that I'd do that today. I forgot to do it this morning, so I just did. After eating half of a large Papa John's pizza for lunch and drinking more than a pound of fluids (milk and water) right before remembering to weigh myself - I was still under 130 lbs.
130...you gots to get a bike...I am disgusted with my "shape" right now. Normally during this time of year, I have laid off the bike and put on 12 lbs of muscle in the gym. Now bike season is back and I am 12 lbs of fat heavier. I made it to the gym 3 times this winter. Nothing like 196 lbs fat-azz trying to climb up a hill on a bike.:mad:

It was definitely a bit of a wild weekend for me.
I think you have earned the right to start partying with us this summer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Since I moved here over 12.5 years ago, the Safeway grocery store has (to the best of my knowledge) had plain chicken breasts for sale at the butcher section. So, for Niki and my anniversary, I was going to get her one. I stop at the store, swing by to grab one, and...there weren't any. There were marinated chicken breasts, and chicken breasts stuffed with something (I couldn't tell what) with asparagus - but no plain chicken. So, I ask if they have any, and I was told that Safeway decided to not carry them any more. Ummm, what? They still carry the frozen ones. Oh, sorry, the "lightly chilled" ones - lightly chilled must be the new phrase for frozen. To add insult to injury, they didn't have any of the extra lean ground turkey that I always get. WTF, I say.

Eh, Niki seemed quite happy with the deli turkey and ham - and the farm fresh (from my buddy who's daughter raises chickens) scrambed eggs. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
for Niki and my anniversary, I was going to get her one. I stop at the store, and...there weren't any. There were marinated chicken breasts, and chicken breasts stuffed with something (I couldn't tell what) with asparagus
You couldn't splurge a little, and get her the asparagus stuffed chicken?
It's an anniversary damn it.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You couldn't splurge a little, and get her the asparagus stuffed chicken?
It's an anniversary damn it.:D
:D I was going to buy them, but then I saw that they were stuffed with some sort of...I don't know...cheese or something. It just didn't look very good.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
:D I was going to buy them, but then I saw that they were stuffed with some sort of...I don't know...cheese or something. It just didn't look very good.
For those of us with FLSO it's nothing but the best .... which of cause happens to be pretty much any plain meat. :)

Steve

P.S. Good thing you got some ham otherwise it would have totally blown the 7th anniversary ....

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well I had a great day today had my little fella come play in my office at work,
well Steph had a doctors appointment, then I took him for a drive to the shed to check out some of the toys in the workshop he playd with everything was good

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
130...you gots to get a bike...I am disgusted with my "shape" right now. Normally during this time of year, I have laid off the bike and put on 12 lbs of muscle in the gym. Now bike season is back and I am 12 lbs of fat heavier. I made it to the gym 3 times this winter. Nothing like 196 lbs fat-azz trying to climb up a hill on a bike.:mad:

I think you have earned the right to start partying with us this summer.
I know that feeling it seems like everytime I'm making progress some Holiday comes along and throws the schedule off. But at least I've been sticking to the chiseled routines the last few months. So when I finally am able to get down to 190 there will be something to show for it. That is if I ever get down to 190 again.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I gots a bike. It's been taking up space in my garage since I moved here in 2000. Before that, it was taking up space in my apartment. :)
At 130 you could be an awesome cyclist. You actually have to get on it and pedal it before it will work correctly.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Walter came over today and got to see the adjusted setup. It definitely gave the system a chance to stretch its legs. I definitely need to get these subs up and running though. Waiting on other people is such a pain.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
At 130 you could be an awesome cyclist. You actually have to get on it and pedal it before it will work correctly.
At 130, I'm already an awesome drinker. I don't need to be greedy and take someone else's trophies away.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis