Panasonic Viera 2013 LED/LCD HDTV Lineup

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Panasonic unveiled its new 2013 lineup of Viera LED/LCD HDTVs at CES. For all 2013 models, all of the Panasonic Viera LCD models are now using LED backlight technology. Additionally, they feature "My Home Screen", a personalization function that allows multiple users in the home to create their own personal home screen giving them quick access to their favorite content. This is present in the 2013 Viera WT60, DT60, ET60, and E60 Series televisions.

Discuss "Panasonic Viera 2013 LED/LCD HDTV Lineup" here. Read the article.

S

scott911

Full Audioholic
my eyes glaze over at the sillyness - i.e. "feature" listing..

which ones have full array led panels vs edge lite. which retain the wide viewing angle? and I don't recall real refresh rate listing...

I know you guys don't have much more time at the show than to just cut and paste from manufactures, but remember, we audioholics need you to keep it real for us!

OBXMAN

OBXMAN

Audiophyte
show us the Plasma!

Clint - show us the new Panasonic Plasma models! can't wait to see if Panasonic has new models for '13 - LED LCD is good, but plasma is a better performer natively - Panasonic makes good, solid equipment - Panasonic is definitely understated, but people who have owned just about anything Panasonic has made know that their products are quality products. Great quality and great performance for "normal"/fair pricing imho.

S

scott911

Full Audioholic
agreed obxman - since posting to this thread earlier - - and obviously being interested in LED's/LCD's at that time - I've become a fan of plasma - especially panansonic.
They do seem to be leaders in the filed, and plasma lloks like it's is head and shoulders above led/lcd. It's written off plasma awhile back, but they now seem to have addressed the old issues - glossy reflective screen, burn in, etc...

F

fixwel

Audiophyte
agreed obxman - since posting to this thread earlier - - and obviously being interested in LED's/LCD's at that time - I've become a fan of plasma - especially panansonic.
They do seem to be leaders in the filed, and plasma lloks like it's is head and shoulders above led/lcd. It's written off plasma awhile back, but they now seem to have addressed the old issues - glossy reflective screen, burn in, etc...
LED/LCD TV are best to watch, but its getting very much difficult to chose the best option.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis