M&K V-100 Subwoofer Specs

D

DavidPJ

Enthusiast
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have the power and frequency specs for an old M&K V-100 subwoofer? I can't find my manual.

Thanks,
Dave

D

DavidPJ

Enthusiast
Thanks for the quick reply Tom V. That's pretty much what I also found on the web. The V-100 must not have been a big seller because I just can't find anything specific to that model.

T

Tom V.

Audioholic
I think the *v-100* was a dual VC, 12" 100w(?) that goes back to the early 1990s? Relatively small.

I have every back issue of audio and stereo review at home so I'm sure I can find at least one written review/specs in a few minutes of searching.

Tom V.

D

DavidPJ

Enthusiast
I think the *v-100* was a dual VC, 12" 100w(?) that goes back to the early 1990s? Relatively small.

I have every back issue of audio and stereo review at home so I'm sure I can find at least one written review/specs in a few minutes of searching.

Tom V.
Thanks Tom V. I thought it had much more power than 100w. I'm searching for my manual but if you come across an article with the specs it would be much appreciated.

T

Tom V.

Audioholic
All I could find tonight was in the AUDIO 1995 buyer's guide.

MK V-100
Powered Acoustic suspension sub
single 12" driver
20-125hz +/- 2dB
200w
18x16x18"
65 pounds
$1095 msrp

I'll look for more info tomorrow if time allows,

Tom V.

D

DavidPJ

Enthusiast
All I could find tonight was in the AUDIO 1995 buyer's guide.

MK V-100
Powered Acoustic suspension sub
single 12" driver
20-125hz +/- 2dB
200w
18x16x18"
65 pounds
$1095 msrp

I'll look for more info tomorrow if time allows,

Tom V.
Thanks again Tom V! That's exactly what I needed. I knew this sub went pretty low and the specs confirm it.

T

Tom V.

Audioholic
Thanks again Tom V! That's exactly what I needed. I knew this sub went pretty low and the specs confirm it.

Very welcome. It was interesting scanning through all those old mags again.

Tom V.

D

DavidPJ

Enthusiast
I found my manual today, receipts, etc. for my old V-100. The only thing I'll add to Tom V's post is the age of the sub. I bought it new towards the end of 1991. I'll be replacing the sub soon.

There's was also a V-90 with 90W RMS with similar specs as the V-100 except it's slightly smaller.

T

Tom V.

Audioholic
I found my manual today, receipts, etc. for my old V-100. The only thing I'll add to Tom V's post is the age of the sub. I bought it new towards the end of 1991. I'll be replacing the sub soon.

There's was also a V-90 with 90W RMS with similar specs as the V-100 except it's slightly smaller.

That's why I guessed "100w" on yours in the beginning. I had thought mk used the rated amp wattage as part of the naming process on their early stuff. Once I started looking I also realized their was a ton of different mk subs....maybe 50(?) total in just a 15 year span or so.

Tom V.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis